You noticed this and lowered your cap, inwardly cursed feeling embarras. Fuck it.

"What' wrong Haeun?" Hoshi asked quizically.

You were not comfortable to tell about your period to Hoshi, so you just ignored him.

"Please just take me home." You muttered to Jaehun.

The older man didn't ask any further questions as he got you. He nodded and stood up, helping you stood up too.

"We'll be going guys." He informed at Hoshi, Seungkwan, Hansol and Dokyeom.

You hesitated. You didn't know what to say to your friends especially after what you had promised, to hang out with them today. So, you simply said sorry.

"Nevermind, we'll hang out later. You look unwell, your lips are pale." Hansol reassured, with a worry in his tone.

"We'll tell you the winner's result later." Seungkwan smiled.

Hoshi nodded in agreement. Seungkwan waved his hand at you while Dokyeom wiggled his brows at you, mouthed a bye.

"Yeah, don't forget to treat us with expensive food you rich ass but don't bring Dokyeom along. He's annoying as fuck." You said to Hansol and walked away.

You heard them laugh and Dokyeom exclaimed in distress.

"Why does girl hate me so much?"

-------------------------------------
HAEUN POV:

     "Are you feeling better now?"

Uncle Jaehun looked up from the pan, turning off the stove before put the delicious looking omelette in a plate. I sighed and took a seat at the dining table. My arms spread wide on the table and my head too, like a child, throwing a tantrum by sulking with their parents.

"I'm so fucking done of this stupid period cramp. Gosh, this pain is draining my soulless soul so much." I said instead.

Uncle Jaehun laughed at my exaggerated words, shaking his head. Assembling the omelette with side dishes, he placed it on the table.

"You sounded like a child, Haeun,  if its too unbearable, go to see the doctor. Get your hands away from the table, and eat this." Uncle Jaehun said, sitting on the chair.

"Ugh, nevermind uncle. I used to this kind of pain, and even painful. This one is just 5% of pain I've experienced." I stated the fact and sit up straighter.

Hearing that, I noticed the older man stopped from anything he was doing and gave me a look. I could hear him heaved a sigh.

"You also aware of that, am I right uncle?" I added, digging into the food.

He looked away for awhile and stared at me, sighing again, " Kim Haeun. You need to overcome your past in order to move forward.  "

"What, why do suddenly I have to do that?"

"I mean, moving on is the hardest part. But, we can't help to wonder about some truth that untold, right ?"

"What's this shit? It's too complicated to understand. Don't have a high expectation on me to comprehend right away uncle." I shook my head.

"But uncle, talking about this... I'm wondering too, for how long do I have to keep up with this life. Maybe living with you and Hoshi is the starter point to try a new kind of life." I confessed and actually surprised myself on what I was saying.