inappropriate -22

Requested by: Anonymous

I didnt want to write this. But here i am, at fucking 5am on a saturday. This wont be uploaded till like monday though lol - JAY

George x Danny || SMUTT
--
SHORT SUM: Danny is a troublesome student, he ends up pushing all of his teachers, George, buttons.

*DANNY IS 18 IN THIS AND GEORGE IS LIKE, 20, DONT FUCKING SEXUALIZE ANYONE UNDER 18*
--
THIRD PERSON:

Danny had been a troublesome student in all of his classes, roaming in the halls during class times to smoking weed indoors. Surprisingly enough he hasnt been kicked out of the school. His friends werent very good influences as well, contunining to provoke this inappropriate behaviour. Though in one of his certain classes he was the worse to his teacher Mr. Ragan. His teacher was for his math, that included his friends and himself. He always liked to set him off when it came to him clicking his pen, inturpting class, or just coming in class late. Though Danny didnt call him "Ragan" he always called him George, finding it pointless to say his last name

Currently Danny had been challenged by his friend Jordon to flirt with their teacher for the rest of the class period and Danny snatched up the opportunity, he wasnt ever one to turn down a dare or challenge, he never cared of the outcome of it all.  Danny had called over his teacher, George, to help him with a problem on his work sheet. When really he was just using  that moment to flirt with him. Danny watched George make his way over and look at him, seeing the mischievous glance in his eyes but ingored it. "Yes Daniel?" "Im having trouble with number fifteen" Danny pointed with his pencil, George scanned his eyes over it quickly before leaning down next to him and starting to 'help' danny out. Danny started to be all flirty with him by then, making seductive faces at him and doing small things to work his way up.
Danny finished the problem and had George look it over, he sighed and placed it down on the desk again. "You did it wrong, again." He gave annoyed glance at Danny when kneeling beside him again. "Im sorry daddy, i didnt mean to" he purred smoothly, surprising George, leading him to quiet himself for a few seconds. "Daniel, that isnt appropriate" he choked out, still seeming shocked a student such as Danny would even say that, let alone say it to his teacher. "M'sorry, are you going to punish me? Yeah? Make me your bitch?" Danny whispered to George, moving closer to his teacher, making his friends look over in shock before turning away to not attract attention to him.
"Stop, this is unacceptable. My office after class, young man" George glared at Danny before standing up and leaving Danny alone in victory. Now time to wait to go home.
--
After class as promised Danny made his way inside of his teachers office, closing the door he took a seat infront of his desk, which George sat at, doing papers.
"I called your parents, i told them you were late to my class yet again today" he spoke up, making Danny look over at him, seeing George still writing on paper. "But i dont want to talk about that. I want to talk about the stunt you pulled off in here today, what was that about?" George looked up finally, his eyes meeting dannys. Never in his life did danny think he'd be indimtated and nervous to answer anyone, but here he was. "I dont have to answer that" he remained with his act, crossing his arms and slouching in the chair. George sighed and stood up, danny stared as george made his way over and turned dannys chair to face him, making danny tense in his seat.

"Drop the act, i know there is a reason daniel" georges voice suddenly dropped, a tone danny never heard before but he did liked. "What is it? Huh?" Danny challenged, george only rolled his eyes and pushed danny against the chair, sliding himself onto the chair george remained only inches away from his face, their noses touching at this point as they stared at eachother, danny somehow getting turned on by this all.
"Why were you making sexual comments to me while i was working with you? Hm?" George leaned closer toward danny, making him only look over his face, not answering the question he only leaned in and kissed george. Shocking them both for a few seconds until they started makimg out only another few seconds later, their tounges dancing together while george slid his hands down dannys chest till he got to dannys hips, pulling away they both panted, staring at eachother as george grabbed at his pants "can i?" George asked, seeming almost as desprate as danny was, he only nodded in response, leaving George to sleep them down far enough that danny was mostly exposed now, wasting no time to let his hands roam on his thighs, humming as he gripped dannys ass through his breifs, making him gasp and lean his head back, bucking his hips into nothing. "Fuck me already!" Danny demanded, already so turned on by barley anything. But george didnt mind, only letting go of his ass to give a slap to his thigh. "Dont fucking tell me what to do" he growled, danny only whimpering, squirming underneath him.

George got himself closer to Danny, kissing his neck sloppily while letting hid hands roam under his shirt, he noticed soon while making a purple mark near his jaw danny grinding against george's thigh, making him buck his hips against danny, they both moaned at the sudden delicious friction. George gave up on his plan of making danny wait, pulling back and pulling down his breifs and pants, looking at danny he quickly went back over to him. "Mm, do you need to be stretched?" "What do you think, jerk off? just fucking hurry up" danny glared, although being already so recked he was still being an asshole. No pun intended.

George rolled his eyes as quickly thrusted himself into danny, making him gasp and grab at georges back, tears pricking his eyes as george stopped moving. "Do- do you want me to wai-" "no!" Danny whinned out, pressing himself against georges dick, making them moan, george started to thrust again into danny. George covered his mouth as he contuined to keep going, his hips soon losing a rhythm they once had once he felt himself getting close, angling in another area danny moaned louder, though it was muffled by georges palm, dannt starting to squirm under him as george assumed he founed his prostate.
"Oh? You like that slut?" George bit his lip, hiding the rather quieter noises he made. Danny nodded in response, only seconds later danny had came unexpectedly, moaning loudly under georges palm. George uncovered his mouth as he held onto dan, thrusting a few more times before he finally came as well, biting his lip and throwing his head back.

They had both sat there, panting and trying to regain their senses again. Danny looked up tiredly at george, humming quietly. "You gonna fucking pull out?" He teased, george rolled his eyes and pulled out of danny. They both started to get their clothes back on again after cleaning themseleves up while keeping silent, neither of them speaking a word till Danny did.

"Lets do this again sometime" he spoke up, making george grin. "Hell yeah"