"What is?" Midorikawa cut the other man off, secretly enjoying the shock in Hiroto's immediate reply:

"Midorikawa?! Thank goodness...! Where are you now?"

"My apartment. Why?" The doctor answered curtly. "Hurry up, I have guests."

"G-guests?" Now this was really strange. As far as Midorikawa knows, Hiroto never stutters. So why...?

Diiing dooong! His doorbell sounded again, and Midorikawa opened his mouth to tell the redhead that he had to go, but Hiroto yelled before he could say anything:

"Don't answer that door!"

Yet another meaningless command! Gritting his teeth, the doctor set his phone down firmly onto his kitchen counter and strode towards his door.

BANG!

Suzuno almost jolted at the noise. Glancing over to Hiroto, he was taken aback by the look on his friend's face: a mixture of incredulity and fear, which was only made more evident as the redhead turned to him:

"Speed up."

"We're at the speed limit. Besides, with city traffic, there's no way—"

"Speed. Up." The redhead's tone of voice sent a cold shiver down his back, and all at once Suzuno understood. Smirking irately, the gray-haired man shook his head slightly before slamming his foot onto the gas pedal, sending them zooming down the street towards the doctor's address. Through his earpiece, Nagumo's exasperated-but-amused voice sounded:

"You know the feeling too, don'tcha...? Well, tell loverboy I'll keep his crush alive til you guys are here!"

"Roger that..." The grayhead lazily replied as he sped past a busy intersection, leaving angry car honks and curse words in the dust. "Hey, where do you want me to stop?"

"End of this street." Hiroto replied without looking up. Patting his body once over to check that all the weapons were in place, the redhead unfastened his seatbelt, causing irritating warning beeps to go off inside the car. His green eyes were blazing so intensely that it made Suzuno gulp:

"Don't do anything crazy. Are you sure we don't need backup?"

The car skidded to a stop and instantly Hiroto was out of it, dashing towards the building Gemini Storm. Slamming the door shut, the grayhead ran to keep up, looking to his friend for a reply.

"Of course not. The three of us are enough. Though..." Hiroto pressed onto his earpiece, allowing Nagumo to hear his request as well. "If it comes to it, I would appreciate it if you two could leave the killing to me..."

"Mmfff... MMRFFF!" Midorikawa's grunt was muffled by the piece of duct tape currently stretched over his mouth. Breathing heavily, his dark, scowling eyes followed the back of the man who'd just roughly secured his wrists against the back of one of the kitchen chairs. There were two of them, both wearing blue-and-black suits, white gloves, and white combat boots with black tips. The taller one, now walking around in his livingroom and inspecting everything, has a big orange afro which covered his eyes, giving him a mysterious, menacing feel. The shorter one, standing right next to Midorikawa with a gun pointed straight at the doctor, has the exact same white hair and shadowed eyes as that waiter from the Korean food booth. Was this why Hiroto suddenly snapped back then? But who were these men? What could they want with Midorikawa, an innocent doctor who had never even earned a speeding ticket? The more he thought about it, the more narrowed down the answer choices became. Nothing like this had ever happened before... no, not until a certain damned redhead showed up.