Ashton cleared his throat awkwardly as Michael tilted his head at the two. trying to completely understand what just happened.

Ash would get after Luke for cussing, but the fact that Calum just told him to suck a dick when literally just before they came here he did, it caught him off guard. Him and Luke, that is.

" M-Maybe i will, but I'm sure you'll be angry with Michael when I'm done, though."

Calum kicked him under the table, making the little whimper and pull his leg up to his lap. Everyone's eyes widened at the blonde, especially Michaels.

" What did he just say?"

" Don't act like I didn't see you two-"

Kick.

" Oi! If you don't keep your bloddy feet to yourself and dont stop kicking my baby, you'll wish you never even had them you fucking twat." Ashton cursed at Calum, his protective dom side coming out.

" How about your shut your god damn fucking mouth! You can't threaten him like that, Ashton. So what? found out Luke's not good in bed? Is that why youre so grumpy? Or maybe you both found out that your dick is too small to even do anything?" Michael smiled innocently.

Luke's eyes were watering up when the two started to fight, Ashton throwing threats while Michael was throwing insults. His little heart couldn't take it.

He got up on the seat and climbed over the back, jumping down to the floor. Tears streamed down his face as he ran way from the group and into the bathrooms, ignoring Ashton calling for him.

He ran into one of the stalls and locked the door, small sobs racking through his body as he cried. He fell to his knees and his his face in his hands, tears wetting his palms.

What if Michael was right? What if he wasn't good in bed? He's never had sex, hell, hes never even touched himself other than his prince parts. He wants to, but he promised Ashton that when he was ready, he would let him do it.

But.. Hes just a scared little virgin who fell in love with someone who doesn't even feel the same back. And, if he did, he wouldn't have kissed that girl back at the party..

He sniffles and wiped his eyes, trying to stop when he heard the bathroom door opening up. He heard footsteps echo into the room. He already knows who it is, just by the sounds his shoes made.

" Luke? Baby?" Ashton says gently, his voice soothing Luke instantly. He doesn't reply, though. He only sits there and wiped his face.

" Darling, come on.. Please? Don't make me crawl under the stall to get you."

No response.

Ashton sighed and ran his hand through his hair and shook his head.
" I'm sorry.. I just.. My daddy kicked in back there, he was hurting you.. And I guess Michael thought it was wrong to stand for you. Please.. Just, come out? I'm sure the food is there by now.." Ashton tried his best to get the smaller man out of the stalls.

Luke let out a weak " no." and sniffled, his breath shaking as he did so. Ashton closed his eyes and walked over to the stall where he saw the littles overalls.