Chapter 17

It had been 6 days since Blaine and Kurt had began dating, and Blaine couldn't be happier.

But Kurt still couldn't help but feel guilty.

He just wanted to shout it out to the whole world. Blaine Anderson was his boyfriend and you couldn't do anything to stop him.

But he just couldn't.

It started out as him not wanting to ruin his reputation. But now he really wanted to protect Blaine.

That's another thing that happened with Adam. A lot of harassment from other students.

Because Kurt and Adam spent so much time together, people just kind of assumed that they were dating, enraging every single out gay guy at Mckinley. They wanted Kurt to themselves.

So that's what they'd try to do.

They send death threats to Adam, beat him up in dark alley ways. That's another reason why he moved.

Suddenly, Kurt had an idea.

He pulled out his phone, asking Blaine to meet him at his locker in 5 minutes.

They were going tell the glee club that they're dating.

Yes, Kurt obviously couldn't tell the whole school that him and Blaine were dating, but it would be a start.

As he turned the corner, Blaine definitely noticed how much Kurt was smiling.

"Okay, so what was your big idea that I just has to be here for?" Blaine asked, smirking.

"Well, i thought, that maybe, we could just tell the glee club. You know, about us?" Kurt trailed on.

"Umm, wow, um...okay, yeah well there's a bit of a problem with that plan... I haven't actually told anyone at Mckinley... that I am gay." Blaine stuttered, looking straight down at his shoes.

It then hit Kurt that he was the only one that knew. Sure, Blaine had won prom king, but absolutely nothing in that video indicated that Blaine was gay. Apart from maybe his outfits of course, but still.

"Well, why don't you tell them at the same time? Tell the glee club that you're gay and then say that we're dating?" Kurt added smiling.

"And this is why you're amazing. See you in glee club. Only gotta wait an hour." Blaine muttered, before looking around the near empty halls, pecking Kurt's cheek and scurrying off, careful not to be seen.

For Kurt, Biology seemed to never end. He stares at the clock, it felt like time wouldn't hurry up (It took Kurt 25 minutes to realise that the clock was actually just broken. But Mckinley was so cheap they couldn't afford to get it replaced. He had to resort to secretly checking his phone under the table).

He didn't write down a single piece of work relating to the topic that they were doing in that class. Instead, he was writing down his speech for glee club, and what song Blaine and himself were going to sing afterwards.

Finally, the last bell of the day went off, signalling the end of the school day, but most importantly;

The start of glee club.

Both of them met at Blaine's locker yet again, before going directly to the choir room. To their surprise, they were the last two people to make it there.

As they walked in, Blaine shouted "Hey, Mr Schue, can I make an announcement in a couple minutes?"

"Sure Blaine. But Tina has something to say first so take it away Tina!" Will grinned pointing to the front of the room.