Chapter 3| The Awaiting Death of a Hated One

Laurance POV

Brightport deserves its name. Everything here is colorful. It's like so colorful it hurts my eyes. It looks like a color scheme Aphmau would put together. It won't make me vomit if she does it. 

I follow the path through the village. People stare at me. It might be my appearance. I haven't cut my hair for the past few weeks, or shaved. My clothes are torn and covered in dirt. It can also be the cuts that scatter my face, or the jagged healed line across my throat. I touch it a lot out of habit.

Being in a new village always makes some sort of nervousness cross my body. It has always like that with me. It was like that when I went to Aph's village. People there are nice though, and it was easy for me to fit in. The people here don't make me feel the same way.

Memories of living in the orphanage floods my mind. The looks whenever I walked down the road. Having to always wear second hand clothes that were thin and torn and too big for my body. The bruises from bullies who took the anger out on me, or beat me up for the fun of it. I never liked the orphanage.

Am I so screwed up I can't walk down a street without having flashbacks. I laugh to myself. I might look crazy, but hell, I'm owning that shit. Enough has happened to me to allow it. It's what makes me special. 

I turn the corner to the only hotel in the village. He has to be staying here, and he  will have to be in the fanciest and biggest part of the hotel. That would have to be the top floor with the room that takes up the whole floor. It's like he wanted me to come here and kill him.

Okay, listen to me when I say this. It is not okay to kill people aimlessly. I had e a grudge on this guy. He took my life, but I was given a second chance. I practically have the right to kill him. It's like an eye for and eye kind of thing. Unless someone has killed you and you have been given a second chance, I really don't recommend killing people without justification

Okay. Back to what's happening. I walk up to the top floor, completely ignoring  the shouting for me to stop. It isn't like I have to listen. This is an in and out mission. I don't have anytime more time to waste with useless thoughts or useless people wanting other people to live.

I bust in the room. Zane's sitting at the table, his black hair covering his ever so cold eyes. A parchment of paper laid in front of him, and a pen lays in his hand. He scowls up at me before gasping in shock.

"Yo-You're supposed to be dead." He states. I roll my eyes at him. I hate people who state the obvious.

"We both know that already Zane." I tell him. He reaches back to touch the table. He's so flustered he couldn't form words. I laugh at how miserable he is. He gulps down the lump in his throat.

"Why have you come here if I could kill you again?" He asks through the stutters. I smirk at him, knowing good and well how that would work out. He reaches further behind him.

"I've obviously come back to get revenge. Maybe your head on a spear, or maybe I'll mutilate you, or maybe I'll slit your throat and throw you into the ocean. That's a classic." I say. I rotate my sword in my hand. It feels neglected, I can tell. I have to use it on him soon.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He lunges at me with his sword. I step out the way, unfazed by his attempt. One thing that definitely helped me in the Nether was how to defend myself better. It added onto my guard training.

I unarm him with a parry. He looks baffled at how easily I defeated him. "See the thing with you Zane, is that you're useless without your army." I tell him. I cut his cheek with my sword. He yells in pain and reaches to cover his cheek.

"You won't get away with this." He says. I knee him to the ground. He grunts as he falls. I grab him by the neck, and lift him into the air. He gasps desperately for air.

"I saw what you did to her. You abuse her. You abuse her kids. You even abuse the town. It's people like you who don't deserve power, and it's people like you who make me sick. I wish I died to a more honorable human being." I tell him. I set my sword at his heart. He growls.

"Is this all for that bitch? She's nothing without me. She can't be a good ruler or mother without me." He said. I laugh. He's more delusional than I am. 

I slash me sword at his chest, and then I stab him in the heart. He gasp and he bleeds out. I watch in satisfaction. His death is longer than mine, but the bastard deserves it. He will definitely be going to hell, and not the same one I came from.

"Looks like I got away with it." I say. I walk over to the table to look at what he was signing. I scowl. It was a paper for assassination. I could only guess how he was trying to kill. In the end, I guess my decision really did help her. 

I leave the hotel. Everyone who was down here to stop me is gone. I find that helpful. I walk to a shadow and use it jump back. It's about time I change my camps location. A fire is already lit for me when I get there, and two silhouette's waits for me behind the fire.

I gasp when I see who's waiting  for me. Her black hair is puled back into a pony tail, and her caramel brown eyes looked curiously at Aaron's. He looked at me, his expression blank. He shrugged his shoulder and looked back at her.

My Aphmau found me, and I am nowhere near ready to talk to her.

-------------------

Sorry it took so long. I'm literally in the process of writing a novel to publish. Can you believe it's an actual grade to turn in a novel to get published at my school. It's crazy.

Anyway, Zane is dead. Laurance is just slightly more crazy. Next chapter they will be with each other again. And soon, I can add other characters to my story so I can make a part three. I'm working hard on other fan fictions too. If you want to read 'Coincidences' which is also by me, then follow me on FanFiction.Net. My user name is BlackKoala. 'Coincidences' is an Austin and Ally fan fiction.

Don't gorget to like and comment. Follow me if you want to. Check out my other stories on her. Some of them are good. Tell me what you think about this chapter.

-Kawaii

P.S. even though it's been proofread, it's probably still got some mistakes in it. Pls ignore until I get better. THX!