A/N

<time skip to after julia was born.>

aphmau pov

"she's so cute." zoey said. I didn't say anything. all she reminds me of is laurance. maybe i go visit him. with julia of course. its his kid after all.

<time skip to till were at laurances house.>

well at least he's gotten better. he started eating again, but just barely though.

"Hey, Aph?" I hear him whisper. I look over to him. "Yeah?" I say slowly. Its been weeks since he talked to me. " I-I..." He starts. I didn't say anything I just waited for him to respond. "She;s adorable." He said, LIke he decided not to say what he was before. "Laurance if there's something going on, feel free to tell me." I said. For a second I say happiness in his eyes. He looked down. "Umm... Yeah! That would be nice." He said. I smiled. "Well, do you want to hold her?" I ask. I saw terror flashed through his yes. "U-Umm... I-I-I'm g-g-good. I-I don't want t-to hurt her." He stutters as he backs away. "What are you talking about? You'd never hurt her." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. He tensed for a second, but then relaxed. "I-I don't know what I-I'm capable of, Aph." He said. I put Julia in her crib. I was green decorated with purple dots. I thought it was adorable. When I showed it to laurance it made him smile. "She looks Just like you. Black hair, tan skin, button nose. hehe." He said, trailing off.

"Yeah, But she has your green eyes, fluffy hair, and your happiness." I said back looking him in the eye. his was filled with curiosity. "How?" He Asked. "Well... you see everyone is born with hair and it sometimes can be fluffy. If we don't have eyes w-" He interrupted me with a laugh. "Ha Ha, very funny, but how does she have my happiness?" He said slowly. "She has you smile that can light up an entire room, well at least in my eyes." I said. He smiled. "It's amazing what you can say to make me happy." He said slowly leaning in. I look up at him. He had that sparkle in his eyes. The one I always missed. "Yeah..." I said, closing the gap between us. Sparks went through my entire body, making me savor every minute of it. Laurance pulls away, a smile visible on his face. "It feels so nice to do that again." He said before looking at Julia. "someday I'll hold her," he looked back in my direction, "but not today." (A/n: did anyone else think of the song 'no today' by twenty one pilots? Just asking) "I guess I could wait till then." I said with a giggle. Laurance looks back at me.

"You still have to explain." He said. "Explain what?" I asked. He looked in my directing then it hit me. "Why did Garroth kiss you?" He asked. "I honestly don't know. he asked if we could talk somewhere private and then he just kissed me." I said some tears in my eyes. Laurance hugs me. "I believe you. I know you wouldn't lie to me unless its extremely necessary." He whispered in my ear. "Thank you for understanding." I said. He nods his head. "Always." He said. It was at that moment that I knew NOTHING could tear us apart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!!! It's been so long my little minions. You all have been COMMANDING that i make another chapter. And then my mom is like "you need to make a new chapter to ur story, you haven't done one in a awhile." and I'm like "I know I'm just a lazy butt." So i put time and dedication to making you guys this chapter. I hope you like it. and if you didn't know i Have a story that's based on lilt's life so why don't y'all go check that out. until next time, bye!!!!!