deppression

its been about a week since laurance has been back in the village. he's isolated himself. he would every once in awhile come out. but he would only see me or cadenza. today I'm going to try to get him out of his room. i walked to his house and knocked on the door. 6 knocks, like always. i saw his blinds move. when he saw it was me he opened the door. i gave on glance and gasp. it looked like he hadn't slept in days, but what really got me was all the blood that was on his shirt. when i examined it more i noticed the was cuts on his wrist. was he torturing himself.

"l-laurance why is you shirt red and your wrist bleeding?" i ask. my voice shaky.

"its t-the only t-thing keeping me sane, sane from hurting you or anyone else." he said with tear in his eyes.

"what are you talking about laurance?" i ask, tears streaming down my face

"help me, please." he whispered. i hugged him. he was hesitant before hugging me back, but he still hugged me. i grabbed his hand and was leading him to cadenzas house. he keeper his head down the entire time we walked there. while we were walking the all i thought was 'he's going through depression. has he had any suicidal thoughts? well he must of because he was torturing himself' and things like that. when we got there he ask me one thing.

"why did you take me here?" he ask.

"2 reasons. 1: you need to tell your own sister what been going on. 2: you need knew cloths." i say.i call cadenza. when she sees laurance she immediately covers her mouth. tears start to form in her eyes.

"laurance what are you doing to yourself?" cadenza said.

"..." he replied. he just stood there and said nothing every time we ask him a question. he just stood there with sad eyes. so i decided that i was going to do something special for him. i decided to tell cadenza about it.

"hey cadenza can you make laurance some new clothes? i want to do something special for him tonight." i said.

"yeah sure and if it isn't to much to ask, what are you planning on doing tonight with him?" she ask.

"take him to the place where we first met." i said. she made him some clothes within 30 minute and handed them to me.

"hey laurance put this on." i said. he didn't say anything he just put it on. when he was done we started to walk to meteli. since it wasn't that far. 

finally! were here. when i turned around i saw laurance behind me. a single tear shedding from his eye. 

"aphmau, this is where we first met. where i saved you from you brother." he said at almost a whisper. i wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wraps his around my waist. i foreheads touch.

"yeah, it is." i say, out lips slowly connecting. when we released we look at each other eyes. his weren't as beautiful anymore the were dull and filled with sadness. i have to get him back to the normal laurance. i can't stand him poking li- "long time no see, sis." someone said from behind me. before i blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------shitz about to go down.well thanks guys for reading this chapter i hope you guys enjoyed.

btw this is what laurance looked like.

-love you