"Love For A Shark?"

Yes once again i havent been able to fall asleep, so i am just going to rewirite or add on to  random stories cuz i feel like it.

Cap'n Y'N:
It was a beautiful day, not actually. The sky looked like literally bird shit, why was it so white? Damn clouds, i understand the Earth needs rain, but think about it. Rain is literally cloud piss. Why do people try and taste it? Disgusting vile humans.

But, suddenly the love of my life was spotted in the ocean. A shark, a baby shark. I turned to my crew, "LOWER ANCHOR YOU PEASENT BITCH" I shouted. "Yes Cap'n!" They shouted, idiots, i am the only one allowed to shout, i will rip out their spine with my bare hands if they even dare shout to me again. Those incells, i hate them so much.

One of my idiot crew members lowered anchors. I commanded next, "CAPURETE THAT BEAUTIFUL SHARK! I WANT TO KISS IT!!" I yelled, but my sailors disagreeded, "But cap'n, isn't that illegal and called beastiality?" "SHUT UP I DONT CARE IF ITS ILLEGAL YOU CUNTS" they shot the shark and it started bleeding. Thats fine i'll eat it out either way...     Beastailty and Nercophila can't make me go to the jail cuz tf trial do i have to go to? Gonna be awkard as hell.

Anyways, that thick ass shark was lowered onto the deck, beautiful. Aboulestly stUNNING. What do you mean, its a deadily shark and not to be messed with? All i see is a zygote, waiting to be plummed. Oh god pedophila- Ok. 

~Timeskip

I was hungry so i cooked the shark, dont worry. i ate it out still. hahah ok the end

(( The rest of the chapters are terrible and written when i was a sleep deprived idiot aka younger me so it doesnt go along with the rest of the plot anyways bye.))