chapter 32: ''oh my god that guy looks like Michael Clifford!''

We woke up around 1pm. Jesus, Louis' words kept replaying in my head. I know I shouldnt feel bad about this I am going to the wedding but Louis has never spoke to me like that. Ever. Especially since it was the first time speaking to me on the phone, not texting.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower, picking up some clothes with me to change in there. I stripped from my pyjama's. Letting the warm water run down my back, heating me up instantly.

I told Perrie I would text her when we are ready and that we will meet her at the store to get the dresses. I was so excited, draining all memory of what Louis' said to me last night.

"Okay so Perrie will meet us at the shopping centre." Eleanor said.

I changed in to some leggings and a big jack wills hoodie. I blow dried my hair , straightening it and putting it up in a pony tail. Of course Eleanor worse 'fancy' clothes.

"You're going out wearing that!" Eleanor exclaimed , almost squealing.

"We're gonna be trying dresses on and off. It's easy to take this stuff off!" She nodded in agreement. Fixing her hair before screaming to Libby to hurry up. She could deafen you if you get too close! I'm serious!

Soon Libby came down, while I was tecting Perrie we were now in the car. 

''OH MY GOD THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL CLIFFORD!!'' I practically screamed nearly making Eleanor crash the car which would not be good. 

(guys please read my author's note at the end you will laugh so much im not even kidding! Bee, you will have witnessed this!)

''DESTINY! JESUS! DON'T DO THAT BUT OH MY GOD HE DOES!'' Seriously if that's Michael, well I'll just scream at him. I've met him before so it's ok. Just then I seen a guy with a bandana on. Hmm..

I think I need to scream out the window at these guys. But I'll warn the girls first. Prepare for laughing fit. 

I prepared the girls so Eleanor wouldn't crash. 

''OH MY GOD MICHAEL CLIFFORD!'' He looked round to see who shouted. Turns out it wasn't him cause 'Michael' gave me the finger. So I gave him it back! Eleanor and Libby started laughing really hard. Until we reached the shopping place. 

''Perrie!'' I literally fell from running so quickly. 

''shit. PERRIE!'' I ran over slower this time, giving her a massive hug. 

''I can't believe you haven't told the boys your coming to the wedding yet! They'll be so surprised! Zayn rang me last night to say you weren't coming so of course I had to act! I mean, I'm a very good actress!'' She said while flipping her hair , making us laugh. 

''Louis' pissed because he thinks I'm not coming to the wedding because he rang us last night.''

''WELL HELL TO THE NO! I wish I could ring him and start a rant but obviously I can't!'' Once catching up a little we decided to go on in. 

I picked out dresses that I think you will like hopefully. If not feel free to change them! I want my bridesmaids to be happy with what they wear on my wedding day!''

Once we seen which dresses Perrie picked out, I instantly fell in love. The colour was a greeny mint strapless dress which flowed down to the feet. 

''Perrie these are truly beautiful!'' Eleanor spoke first , Libby agreeing while I starred in awe. 

''I love them!'' We tried them on to make sure they fit, I had to get a smaller size because mine was too big at the cleavage. Once I tried the new and smaller one on It fit perfectly.

We bought the dresses which came to £450. Expensive I know but we all paid for our own.

We spent the day ust being girls until I decided to pick Noah up. It was around 7:30 and I hadn't had dinner yet. Once Noah was home and the girls were gone, I decided on salad. I'm trying to go on a diet.

I can't believe the wedding is in 2 days . I have no idea if any of the other boys are mad at me for 'not coming to the wedding' . I never said I wasn't going. I mean Louis needs to learn to listen! 

*Hey Ni..I just wanna know if your mad at me?*

I waited all night for a reply. And I didn't get one. I can't believe they're stupid enough to believe I'm not going to the wedding! It's Zayn and Perrie's wedding and Perrie is one of my best friends and same goes for Zayn! 

NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN...YOU AND I! (sorry I had to..)

Okay so about the Michael clifford thing. Basically the funeral was today and my old friend well..best friend/sister was there and I haven't seen her since March but before that it was THIS IS US OMGGGGGGG GUYSSSSSSSSSSS ANYWAY!

My sister's friend was there named Caleb but I personally thought he looked like Michael Clifford and if you don't know who that is GO LOOK HER UP OMG GUYS DO YOUR RESEARCH! Seriously, when Michael has blonde hair (without any other colour like the blue streak whatever) I could've sworn if you put the two of them together they would look like absolute twins. 

Except Caleb doesn't dress Mr Clifford..especially not to a funeral..

KIRSTYN I HOPE YOU APPROVE THIS CHAPTER SINCE IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY CRAP! 

I rushed just for you Kirstyn!

HOPEFULLY THE CHAPTER I HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY AND EXCITED ABOUT WILL BE UP TOMORROW IF I AM NOT LAZY! 

BUT IT WILL DEFINITELY BE UP IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT/MORNING/EVENING WHEREVER YOU ARE!

if your in the 5sosfam you'll see what I just did there. (its a 5sos(5 Seconds Of Summer) song) 

TWERKITPAYNE OVER AND OUT

and you better be reading these at the end because I think they are better than the story.