vi. the legal binding contract

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* six: legal binding contract  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
six: legal binding contract
✧・゚: *✧・゚:

" Harry did you put your name in the goblet of Fire?!" Dumbledore asked calmly.

The room becomes quiet again, and everyone looked over at Harry and Dawn. The two of them were reviving very different looks. Harry was being given worried and pitiful looks and everyone crowded around him. Everyone was looking at her like she had done something wrong, like she put their names in the Goblet. She sat in the corner of the room with her legs put up on the bookcase. The two of them hadn't said a word.

Both of them sat looking incredibly bored, her eyes were almost shut and he had been just on the verge of falling sleep, again. Why did he always look so incredibly tired?

Dawn still couldn't believe it. How did her name end up in the Goblet? She had a suspicion that perhaps the two Weasley twins had done something and put both their names into it. She heard they tried to trick the magic line earlier this week and it almost worked. She was refusing to believe it because she knew she wouldn't be allowed to to it anyway.

There was no possible way that they would have to do this. That she would have to do this.

"And you Miss Kale?" his eyes switched to her.

"No." she replied, examining her nails. Maybe she should paint them when she goes back to the common room. "No I didn't, sir."

"Confundus Charm could've hoodwinked it. Magic way beyond the talents of two fourth years." Professor Moody sneered.

"You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, MadEye."

"lt was once my job to think as Dark Wizards do, Karkaroff, perhaps you remember."

Dawn rolls her eyes. "Can we focus on the point here-"

"This doesn't help, Alastor. Leave this to you, Barty."

"The rules are absolute." Barty exclaims, throwing his hands up. "The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract Potter and Kale have no choice. They are as of tonight a Triwizard champion's together.

" Together?" Dawn and Harry questioned in unison.

Dawn didn't want to do this with Harry Potter. He would probably get his parents to buy him out of it meaning she would have to do it herself.

Not that she had anything against Harry but seemed a little stuck up. After all he was literally famous. All famous people were stuck in Dawn's opinion.