When You Attempt To Scare Him (Halloween 2018 Special)

Start from the beginning

Make more things interesting, eh? 

Well, she does have a point though. I never seen anyone pulling a scare prank on Levi before since nobody in the Survey Corp HQ doesn't have the guts to do it. 

Knowing Levi, he might wanna give them a punishment or just get a kick or two.

But since I'm his wife and all, I want to see where it goes and I know him for years.

"Alright, but only for today", I replied and sighed in defeat.

"That's the spooky spirit, (Y/N)! Let me know once you've done it, kay?", said Sasha and patted my back.

"Are you for real?!-"

"Yes, Connie. Shut up", Sasha cut him off and turned to me again whispering to me, "I just hope you don't get in much trouble with him. You know how scared we are when it comes to pulling pranks on him right?".

"I know", I said and just gave her a reassuring smile - showing her that I'm not afraid (but actually deep down I am 1/4 afraid), "What could possibly go wrong?"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Spooky Scary Titans feat. Hanji wearing a pumpkin head)

I can't believe I'm doing this in the middle of the night.

I know he's my husband and all but pulling a prank on him is one thing. The result could either be good or bad. 

I flipped through some pages of scary pranks that Hanji apparently lent me after I asked her where do I find sources of conducting a prank. 

The contents contain mostly about how to make cardboard cut outs of scary icons, costumes, fake but realistic death notes, how to make realistic butfake blood, how to make realistic but fake scars and etc.

"I wonder if Hanji done these stuff too in the previous Halloween last year", I muttered to myself as I kept browsing.

After gathering data, something caught my eye. I found a costume from the book of a girl with black long hair, white long night gown, pale grayish skin with fake blood and scars.

Just looking at it made me shiver so this goes to show that this may be the one I've been looking for.

"This is so creepy", I said, coughing to myself, "Welp, might as well get going".

30 minutes later

Operation Scare Husbando-I mean Corporal Levi : BEGIN

I finally got into my costume and I'm ready to scare Levi. Even if it means I'll get in so much trouble with him.

It was 12 midnight and everyone are still outside having a feast while some slept in their dorms. I heard that Levi left with the kids just to put them in bed and this gives me the opportunity to sneak inside the office and hide.

I walked swiftly but discretely through the hallways and I even hid like a ninja if there was someone passing by because (1) they're not my target and (2) I don't want them to spread the news of a creepy long haired girl roaming around HQ.

I finally arrived in my destination and thank goodness, the office is completely empty. I went inside and quickly rushed inside our shared bedroom.

"Okay, where do I hide?", I said to myself but when I spotted the bed, I smiled and went under the bed.

"Hehehe, perfect~"

After I mumbled to myself mischievously, I completely forgot to turn off the lights that will make this prank more spooky.