When He Gives You A Nickname

It's a beautiful and quite a normal day for me here in the headquarters of the Scout Regiment. I just finished up my exercises today and boy, it was tiring for us. I mean, we had to swing from tree to tree with our 3DMG without breaking a sweat (well, for some who can manage like Mikasa and Levi) and the result, well, let's just say we ran all the way back inside the headquarters just to get a nice, cold and freshing drink since the sun was way too hot.

Anyway, moving on.

I'm just walking through the halls feeling a bit bored since it's break time and I heard Levi is going to be busy today but I wasn't sure when he's going to finish. 

A sigh escaped my lips and before I could enter the mess hall all by myself just to get a snack or two, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my body. I was about to yelp but I realized who it is when I looked back.

"Heh, I'm glad I found you, precious", whispered Levi as he planted kisses on the back of my neck feeling warm and my cheeks are starting to turn a shade of red.

Wait, precious? Did he just call me that? Who knew humanity's strongest would give me a cute and sweet nickname like that. I mean, usually he calls me cadet most of the time like almost everyday of our love life just because he's Levi after all and I guess I got used to him calling me like that.

"Precious? Hehe~", I asked with curiosity and let out a giggle from what he just said.

Levi sighed and I could see him turn pink while looking the other way saying, "W-Well, um, you see, I've always wanted to give you a nickname aside from calling you cadet, because we're going to get married soon right? And I'm sure this might satisfy you whenever we are together".

I began to smile with a quick nod and turned around just to see Levi's handsome face but he's still looking away just because he got a little bit embarrassment from calling me 'precious'.

"Hey, come on, Levi. Look at me. I can see that you're a bit...embarrassed from calling me 'precious' because it's you're first time giving me a nickname like that, right? Besides, I love when you call me that!", I said and gently kissed his lips.

His eyes widened when I made the first move but he felt satisfied before he could kiss me back and cupped my face.

"Really, precious?", asked Levi and kissed the bridge of my nose.

I giggled when he called me 'precious' again and nodded happily and it made him pulled me closer to him making our foreheads touching.

"That's a relief but I do have a few more nicknames though, (Y/N)", said Levi as he gently brushed my hair gently with his fingertips.

"Oooh! Really? Like what?", I asked with curiosity.

He patted my head and replied, "Like what? Hmm, like Dear, Love or....".

I was about to giggle awaiting to hear the other nickname but my heart starting racing when he whispered in my ear huskily or most probably in a sexy tone, "Or maybe Hot Lips. How's that sound, (Y/N)?".

Upon hearing this, my face turned red like a freakin' tomato and I have no words to express this type of nickname but for some reason, I love it.