I am emma halkins

May 2nd 2018,
"EMMA, EMMA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!"
I could hear my mother scream my name as she pulled the house apart looking for me. I climbed into alexia's car as she hit the gas and drove away.
*bzz bzz*
"Let me guess your mum?"
Of course it was, I read the text out loud, "EMMA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! 1. YOU ARE GROUNDED SO YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO LEAVE MY HOUSE WITHOUT PERMISSION! AND 2. WHEN YOU GET HOME YOUR DEAD AS THE BEEF IN THE OVEN!"
We both laughed,
"Wow someone's mad, what did you do this time?"
"Home late again"
We pulled up to alexa's house
(Her family is rich so her parents are always away in Bali or America or wherever)
"Well I guess you won't be dead roast beef-"
She couldn't contain the laughter of that phrase
"How's that Alexa?"
She didn't hesitate to reply, "Third floor second door in the left, room is yours".
Alexas phone buzzed in with a call from her mum. She picked up and starting speaking Korean and almost automatically she grabbed her mouth to contain her laughter. She coughed and kept speaking,
"annyeong eomma".
"What's so funny?"
"My mum called and asked if you were with me, apparently she just got off the phone with your mum"
"Did you tell her?"
"Do I look that dumb?"
I wasn't going to answer that..

Alexa approached the house,
"Wait Alexa! How am I suppose to stay here? I didn't bring anything"
She rolled her eyes and kept walking. I still didn't get it though I wasn't exactly planning on walking into school smelling like trash wearing nothing.
She took me up to my room, it had a massive bathroom with a brand new toothbrush,soap, a brush and warm towels. She then showed me a massive closets and claimed it was mine. It had a definite style and it wasn't exactly my style, she said that they where all mine so wear whatever. I then looked at the tags.. "gucci? Loui Vuitton?"
"Yeah so? Also the underwear is new so don't worry"
She opened a draw to show me all the Calvin Klein underwear
"I will leave you for a shower"

May 3rd
I woke up in a comfy bed to remind me that it wasn't a dream. Looked around and realised I was still in my gucci tracksuit. "Morning! Oh you fell asleep in one of those.. interesting choice. Anyway we are leaving to go get breakfast in 15 minutes so if you want to come-"
I was already out of bed and in the bathroom, I heard the word breakfast and got dressed.
I found a decent pair of denim shorts with a Gucci belt and a white Gucci shirt (I slid my nikes back on as I already felt fancy enough)
"You need this! It will complement your outfit really well" Alexa threw a black bum bag with gold G's on it.
We got into alexas "matte black G-wagon" and drove down to a restaurant I had never heard of. I opened the menu, "ALEXA these are WAY too expensive!" The average eggs and bacon was $27 and a coffee was $16 for a small!
"It's fine its on me and it's not that much!"
I felt bad but went with it.
"Holy cow!" Alexa looked frantic and I couldn't understand until I turned and looked.
"She wasn't suppose to be back until Friday" it was alexas mum with her people and.. my mum!
"DUCK!" She yelled. But then her mother approached us and Alexa dropped the car keys under the table and stood up to hug her mother.
"Who's phone is that Alexa?" Her mother asked, "friend from school, she just went to the restroom". She walked her mother to her table and chatted with her until she signalled to me to leave. I grabbed my phone and booked it to the car. I pushed the gear stick to reverse and left the carpark. I pulled into a seven eleven and messaged Alexa. "Alexa the car is out of gas and I have no money" the message was delivered then read. Nearly instantly I got a notification "Alexa just made a transaction of $300 into your Apple Pay account". She then messaged back,
"Should cover gas and breakfast, see you at school 😘"
I was confused on how she would get to school without being obvious to her mother but I realised she would probably get a uber or something .