Chapter 18: Coping With The Truth

Song Quote: Forest Fire
"And how,Was I to know I'm not strong. I should have saved you and
Oh,I hope you know.That you're my home,But now I'm lost.
So lost"
~~~

You parked your car outside of your apartment and ran inside up into your home.

You throw your bag onto the couch and ran to your room shutting it out.
More specifically: Shutting the world out.

You plopped down into your bed shoving your face into your pillow to scream.

Your scream died down and turned to muffled tears you don't know for how long you stayed this way just that time felt like it went by slowly or stopped completely.

You poured out your stress, anxiety and despair into that pillow as you cried.
This was the best way for you to vent that you could think of that was most effective.

When you finally sat up in your bed, face stained of tears your eyes feel puffy as you wiped your face.

"Why do my tears make my eyes feel puffy even though I'm a android?" You grumbled as you headed towards the door.

"I feel so lonely..."

You walk outside of your room to see Teddy sitting, waiting for you.
He gets up and follows behind you as if he's making sure your okay.

You plopped down on the couch and held your head in silence but was interrupted when Teddy was scratching your legs whining for you.

"Teddy, please stop" you asked the puppy as you wiped your face with your hand.
The golden retriever didn't and continued whining trying to get your attention.

Giving in you leaned down and picking up the small dog and putting him into your lap.
Teddy stopped whining instead layed down in your lap close to your stomach snuggling into your body.

You petted the puppy softly feeling the soft fur brush against your fingertips.
Teddy kissed your hand in a comforting way as if he sorta knew you were distressed.

A sad smile creeps it's way to your lips "you trying to make me feel better?" You asked the puppy expecting no response.

You stayed there for a while but your eyes wandered glancing over at the tablet that crept out of your purse that layed on the other side of the couch.

You reach over to your purse pulling out the tablet. On the tablet was a small sticky note that says: I hope you find the answers you want and find peace with yourself ~C

You saw the password peeling the sticky note off and turning on the tablet.
You input the password and immediately thr tablet lit up with information and files popping up waiting for you to read them.

You clicked the first file that popped up with the name RH200 model information and purpose.

The file opened up and you read it as Teddy snuggled on your lap.

The RH200 model designed by Elijah Kamski later produced by Cyberlife was built to make the line between human and android as seamless as possible to make people more accepting of androids. It was built to function like a Human and Android Hybrid.

This Android is equipped to adapt to its surroundings as well as think and feel like a human but with a high tech mental processing.

This android could sleep, eat as well as dispose what it has eaten.
The predacessor the RH100 was scrapped due to some mental malfunctions since it was made to be even more human while the RH200 is equipped to be both.