She fought with them like tigress, looking at her a lot of people came forward and supported her. That was the begining of their story though they have not confessed or said anything but their eyes talks in volume and now and then their senses crave for each other. Fearing the rejection they are silent.

Present day

Annika was settled at the back seat because she was insisted by both om and gauri. Agreeing to them and to relax after such a tiring day she made herself comfortable at the back while new lovebirds were enjoying their small moments. Meanwhile shivaay was texting her sad emojis.

He was very disappointed because he could not drop her, and add to his misery dadi strictly ordered him to stay away from her, Annika was giggling at the condition of her billuji.

Rudy's room

Like his brothers he was also on the path of love,currently he is all occupied by this senior girl,Bhavya Pratap Rathor with whom he fought at the basketball court.
She is the captain of girls basketball team and favourite of the coach, which irked him to the core but what he hated most was her attitude, she was the only one who did'nt gave a damn about who he was, and told him how immature he is.

Currently he is in hate relationship with her. He knew she has something which is attracting him towards her.

Next day

It was 9 o'clock, Annika was still sleeping when she hear her phone ringing, she saw 12 missed calls from shivaay,all her sleep vanished like a ghost ,she picked it up.
"Finally..... tum kitna soti ho Annika ekdum kubhakaran ho, pata hai na aj puja hai ghar me. Dekho tum already late ho at least you should have set alarm....but....tum to tum ho, mein kabse call kar raha hu uska bhi koi jawab nahi........(pausing a bit) acha jaldi karo mene khanna ko bheja hai tumhe pick kar lega." Without hearing her reply he disconnected, to which Annika made faces and said Akdu singh oberoi, and got up.

Finally puja finished, it was like a roller coaster ride, Annika was late for puja and in between the pandit got angry on shivaay who asked too many question about the rituals,he use to never believe all this things but when dadi made him sit for their better future of marriage he agreed....when everything was going great his non stop calls from office made everybody irritated even Annika whisper to him 'get married with his office instead of her' to which he just could not reply back.

The pair were allowed to eat after the puja is finished, so everybody moved to dining area but shivaay got an important video call from delegates he went to his room to have chat, while others ate. It was quite some time that shivaay did not show up for the lunch(by the time puja finished it was lunch time).

Pinky was very tense plus angry that he has not eaten yet, he has not even taken his medicine as it was to be taken after having food, she was cribbing over his over working attitude when Annika got up and said that she will bring him for the food. To which everybody agreed.

For today's puja she wore a simple yellowish mint Lehenga with minimal jewellery. Perfectly fitting to her curved body she looked heavenly. While she was on the corridors when she was in aghast,some strong hands pulled her to store room which was on the way to shivaays room. She was about to shout when another hand strongly put hands on her mouth.she could not shout.She initially thought it was shivaay, doing naughty things again but she knew his touch. Then it hits her that it was somebody else.
She was shocked like hell,he was holding her from back so she could not see his face and the store room was completely dark,she disgusted every touch of his body, she was trying to make herself free from his grip, but she could not do it. He was very strong. The tussle was very long he tried everybit to touch her in inappropriately.
Somhow struggling with her fear for darkness and with that huge body she did not give up, she tried her level best to shout and not let him do what he wanted. But she was weak in front of him, her energy was loosing,her hopes dying,her eyes full of tears now she was prayimg somebody just sneak in store room and help her out.she never felt so helpless.

Sensing her inability to fight more that man just loosened his grip on her, when Annika very smartly bit his hands and moved aside finally she saw his face......,yes she saw him it was Daksha.

Somehow she knew it was him.That very day when she met him, she saw his eyes they were filthy, they contained lust. That was the reason she avoided touching his hands for a simple hello. But she has no idea that her fear will be a real one. She was shocked,more because how could he even think of doing such filthy thing with her when everybody is present at the house.

She was scared, she survived a big battle today but she did not want to confront him, she just want to run from this disgusting man. She knew he cant do anything now because she has seen his face, and one word about this to any oberoi he will be a dead meat. And she ran without looking if he was following her or not, without looking here or there, only stopping to the place where she could feel secure,to her shivaay.........

His arms are her secure chamber. He was busy in a call. She just turn him around to face her with a strong hands ,surprising him and she hugged him. Strong and bone crushing hug. Her eyes full of tears her senses all shattered, her confidence all gone, she broke into his arms, and she wailed.....her loud cry made shivaay perplexed and tense, he knew something major has happened to her. For now he wanted to comfort her , so he avoided asking anything,"ssshhhh ....Annika chup, sssshhhh.....main hun na yaha tumhare paas dont cry, sab thik hoga okay,...."
Lightly soothing her shoulder, her back and her hairs he was giving small pecks on her hair. Giving strength to her ....she took a long time to come to her senses. The touch of that monster was still fresh and whenever she remembered that she disgusted and cried. It felt like ages to shivaay that she is being crying in his embrace.He cant even see a lone tear in her eyes and now she is just continuously crying.

shivaay is worried,she was not leaving him not even loosening her grip,"jaan... what happened??? Why are you crying like this haan??.... bataogi mujhe? Mujhe fikra ho rahi hai...!Annika???....batao na kya hua hai?(almost now in tears)"

"Sssshhhh.....main hu yaha sab thik hai, batao na...kya hua aise kyu ro rahi ho?? Mujhe ab darr lag raha hai..Annika.? Annika.......ssshhhh...suno meri baat please, main hun tumhare sath...Annikaaa....."but she continued crying. He had enough now he cant bear her tears he forcefully loosen her grip trying to look at her. He was shocked to see her face....

A pale face with fear,eyes full of tears rolling and smudging her liner and kajal , her eyes has fears as if she was survived a death experience.... now he got more worried, in his encounter with her this is first time he has seen her like that and looking at her in this condition he could not control his tears. Cupping her face in soft soothing voice he asked her again. "Annika kya hua?".

**********

*** so Daksha tried to molest Annika , what will be the consequences?....

*** i added others story too, but i won't go in detail, just wanted to show their life a bit.

***next will be shivaays anger. Stay tuned.

Please vote and comment

Krishna.

The Promise(shivika)√√On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara