Chapter 23 Final

Começar do início

"I know, I know. I'll get them to use as soon as possible."

She always tends to wait for the last minute does she?

"Fine. But you better not wait any longer then yesterday."

"WHAT???!!! But that's like no time at all."

"Exactly."

Chika pouted

"now now, no need to be stressed out Riko. I'll help her with the lyrics" You said.

"No, its Chika's job to come up with lyrics. So she should come up with them on her own."

Chika stood from her chair, her mikan falling to the floor. "come on, you cant do that to me." she started pouting again.

"oh yes I can"

"pff"

All I could do was sigh. I decided not to continue with this topic. Lunch was almost over anyways so we need to prepare for class.

Timeskip to end of last class

I saw Chika stretch out and say she was glad the class is over and that she couldn't wait for practice.

I could only giggle. Chika doesn't want to try hard on her school work but she goes all out at practice.

Chika and You stood from their seats. I did the same but as I stood I suddenly felt dizzy. Maybe I stood to fast and all the blood needs time to make its way to my brain.

"Hey Riko, are you alright?" You asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. I just stood up too quickly. Just a little dizzy from lack of blood to brain is all."

"Are you sure? You seem a little red."

I shake my head. "No don't worry I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine." Chika said.

I was going to comment back at her but out of nowhere I passed out.

As I came too I was on a bed in the nurse's office.

"I knew you weren't fine. You were burning hot when we carried you here. You have a fever Riko." You scolded me.

"I-I'm sorry. I honestly didn't know I had a fever." I tried to sit up but my body didn't want to listen.

"Just rest here. I'll tell the others you can't come to practice today." Chika said.

"I'll look after Ri-" I cut off You.

"No, don't worry about me. Go on ahead to practice."

"Are you sure?"

Yes. I am." I smiled

"O-ok. If you need me just yell out the window or something and ill come running."

I laughed. "don't worry. I'll be fine."

With that they both left.

I laid there, staring at the ceiling. I wasn't tired nor did I really feel sick. Not sure why my temperature was high.

I reached to touch my forehead and sure enough I was burning. But I didn't feel it mentally.

I wonder if I'm coming down with something...though I don't feel sick at all.

Just as I thought that my body cooled down. I placed my hand on my forehead again and I felt normal.

That was weird

I got up and went up to the roof to join the others.

They all wondered how I recovered so quickly but I shook them off. I honestly didn't know what was wrong to begin with.

After hours of practice we all left and headed home.

"Chika don't forget the lyrics"

"Ok I'll get them done tonight." Chika did You's salute pose and heading to her house and I went to mine.

Time skip to next day after school

I grabbed ahold of Chika's cheeks and pulled. "You were supposed to get them done yesterday!"

"sooowweee. Ee hre I ind" (sorry, it slipped my mind)

"Yeah sure." I let go and faced her. "Tonight!!"

"o-ok." 

I'm sorry it took forever! Had a ton of tests to study for. 18 tests just from the last 5 weeks >.<  Well. heres the last chapter of this book. very sad isnt it? :( but not too sad cause this book goes right into the second that you've all been waiting for ^^ I'll post an announcement for the second book's chapter 1 release at a different date. ;)