C h a p t e r - 13

Începe de la început

All of them praised me .

Varun's pov

I was dressed up in black sherwani. i was feeling nervous that whether i will able to keep alia happy or not. Am i doing right with her or not.

sid: varun don't be nervous. Everything will be good.

Varun: bhai will alia be happy with me or not.

Sid: varun have u seen alia. she is damn happy with u.

Both of us went downstairs.

I sat at the mandap. Pandit ji started chanting some mantras. I was putting ghee with in fire

Priest: kanya ko bulaiye. [ call the bride]

And then taapsee pari and kriti went to take alia. After sometime i saw alia coming. She was looking damn beautiful. I was staring her continuously. She came and sat beside me.

Varun:alia u r looking damn beautiful.

she blushed and said thanks.

Then panditji started chanting mantras. We both performed the rituals. Then her parents came and took her hand gave it in my hand. Then we too seven rounds. I filled her vermilion and put mangalsutra around her neck and then we were declared wife and husband. All of them showered flowers on us. We stood up and took everyone's blessings.

Then all of us went for dinner. All of us sat on the large dinning table.

Mom: now first of all both of u feed each other and both of u will eat from eat from same plate.

Both of us fed each other and ate from same plate. Our friends were taking our pics.

Aryan : mumma chachu and alu mausi are luking cute na.

Shraddha: Yaa baby they are and now alu mausi is also ur alu chachi.

Aryan: means alu chachi will live with us.

Shraddha: yaa baby

Aryan: yaaaaaayyyy.

All of us laughed on her cute antics. Soon we all finished our food.

Then bidai took place alia hugged her parents and shed some tear and then both of us sat in the car went to our mansion. Mom welcomed us with pooja thali. We all did some rituals. Bhabi and taap took alia to our room . I was sitting in hall. After sometime mom told me to go to the room . I entered inside and saw the room decorated and saw alia standing in balcony. I went towards her.

Alia's pov

I was standing in the balcony. I felt someone's presence beside me. I saw it was varun.

Varun: alia u can go and change in restroom i will change here.

I took my clothes and changed in restroom. I went outside and saw varun sitting on bed. He was in his lowers. He was not wearing any thing on upper body. I could see his well 6 packed abs. he was looking damn hot.

Varun: like what u see.

Alia: shut up.

Varun: ok fine now come and sleep.

I went and sat on bed switched off the lamps. We both laid on our respective sides.

I woke by the continuous ringing of alarm. I shut it and then i saw my self sleeping on something. It was hard. I saw that i was sleeping varun's chest and his hands were wrapped around me. I saw his face which was looking so innocent. I kissed on his forehead. and sat on the bed. I went to washroom and took bath. I wore my baby pink color suit and went outside and saw varun sitting on bed.

Varun: gd morning. hmm looking good .

Alia: gd morning.

He took bath and both of us went downstairs. I wished everyone morning and prepared breakfast for everyone. We all sat on the dining table.

prem: varun alia i have booked tickets for both of u for ur honeymoon. So pack ur all things.

We both tried to deny but at the end prem dad won. We both nodded.

varun: so where is the flight of?

prem: maldives.

I was excited a lot to go to maldives. I packed my things and both of us so went to airport.

Both of us waiting for flight when i saw jacqueline coming. I was shocked to see her. She came and hugged varun said hi to me.

Varun: alia jacqy is also coming with us to maldives.

I was shocked would be an understatement. How can she come with us seriously. Tears welled up in my eyes but I controlled them. Soon flight announcement were made. Alkll of us sat on our seats.

So here goes my honeymoon with my hubby and his girlfriend.

_____________________________________

Dedicated to all the readers.

I hope you all liked it.

Do vote and comment.

See you all soon.