Chapter 16: Meeting Kamski

Start from the beginning

"Oh uh yeah, sorry about that" You apologize and snapping your attention back to the road as he took his hand off the wheel.

The radio played on as you and Connor sat in silence until he broke it "That song you sang was really pretty..." He said aloud glancing over at you. "You seemed to really enjoy it" he concluded smiling a bit.

You stare at the road as you scratched the back of your head embarrassed "Yeah, it was one of my favorite songs" You smiled warmly glancing over at him he opens his mouth smirking as he looked ahead at the road.

"I can tell"

~~~

You pulled up outside of Kamski's home and see that Hank was already there.
You and Connor got out of the car to see him talking on the phone.

He gets off the phone but he seems troubled.
"Is everything okay Lieutenant?" Connor asked.
"Chris was on patrol last night, he was attacked by a bunch of deviants...he said he was saved by Markus himself" Hank told you and Connor.

"Is he okay?" You asked about the officer you were only acquainted with.
"Yeah, he's in shock but...he's alive" Hank responded but then muttered something.

Hank starts to walk off towards the mansion ahead with you and Connor following behind him.

"Kamski left Cyberlife ten years ago. Why did you wanna meet him?" Connor asked the Lieutenant as you all walked towards the front door.

"This guy created the first android to pass the Turing test and he's the founder of Cyberlife. Anybody can tell us about deviants it's him..." He explained.

"How did you even find him" you asked the Lieutenant "I found him around social media and made a couple calls" He replied as he rings the door bell.

"I've got a bad feeling..." Connor mumbled quietly.

After a couple moments of no answer Hank was about to ring the door bell again but the door opened revealing a young blonde android.

"Hi...uh...I'm, er, Lieutenant Hank Anderson, Detroit Police Department. I'm here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski" Hank greeted the female android.

She smiles kindly opening the door wider saying "Please, Come in" she welcomes your group inside of the home.

"Okay" Hank responded awkwardly as your group walked inside warmth touching your skin as you entered.

She closes the door before addressing your group saying "I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please, make yourself comfortable" She tells your group before leaving the room.

Hank sits down at a nearby seat and you sit down at the opposite one.
You watch Connor walk around the room looking at each art piece and photo intently.

"Nice girl..." Hank muttered aloud.
"You're right...she's very pretty" Connor stated as he gazed at a photo on the wall.
"I like her" You smile a bit adding into the conversation.

"Nice place...Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody" Hank stated looking around at the room.

"So, you're about to meet your maker, Connor. How does it feel" Hank asked the android in question.

"I don't know...I'll tell you when I see him" Connor responded in a calm voice as he stood looking around the room.

"Sometimes I wish I could meet my creator face to face...I'd have a couple of things I'd wanna tell him" Hank said while looking down in thought. You raise a eyebrow but decide not to ask what he means.

You sat in your chair twiddling your fingers staring off into space as the room goes silent only hearing some atmospheric music playing from the other room.