🎃Halloween Special🎃

(Not really horror coz I can't write horror plus this was kinda rushed. Enjoy!🎈)

A Block Dorms

"Ge I'm hungry..." Dinghao whined as he lay on top of Zhangjing's bed. "Me too~ What's taking those two( Yanjun and Chaoze) so long!" Zhangjing complained staring up at the bed above him. "Why don't we go to the kitchen and find some food I saw some instant noodles and hotpot if we're lucky someone might be cooking midnight snack we can steal off them" Dinghao suggested. Zhangjing agreed as his stomach growled for the 700th time during that 30 minutes of waiting. Just as the two went to grab their jackets to keep warm on the cold freezing night their view was suddenly black. "Huh?! What happened?" Dinghao yelled out worriedly holding tightly onto the nearest thing out of reach  which was Zhangjing. "I-I don't know! I think the electricity got cut " he said trying to sound calm as he got out his phone and turned on the flashlight looking for the light switch. He found the light switch and tried flicking the switch. Zhangjing sighed "Looks like the electricity really got cut off" just after he said they heard strange crunching sounds. "Wh-whats that sound?" Dinghao squeaked, Zhangjing shook his head as he didn't know. The sound then became more clear and spooky "Do you think anyone is there" a voice whispered sending chills down the two boys' back "A-a--aa gh-ghost!?" they both whispered to each other hugging tightly that Zhangjing's bones were going to break. The voice spoke again this time a deep lower voice indicating there were more than one 'ghosts' "Oi kill them! Kill them!". The younger boys screamed at this and ran out of their dorm knocking onto the opposite dorm but no one responded "ANyone in therE?!" Zhangjing shouted and began knocking onto other people's door "WHy is no one responding?" Dinghao cried out "L-Lets go outside a-and t-tell the teacher that that that tHIS  PLAce is HAUnted!" and so they ran down the stairs the voices were heard as if it kept chasing them "Don't let them runaway!" "Get them! Get them!" "SHoot! Shoot! SHoot!". "Ahhhh they even have guns! Waahhh they're probably school shooters!!!! Lin Yanjun! Lin Chaoze! Where are you guys" Zhangjing cried as he ran down the stairs with Dinghao. Their eyes had hope when they reached the glass door hands ready to open it. Only to stop when they saw a silhouette , the owner of the silhouette became more clear. It was a male with green grass hair gelled back and a pale face , with red blood across his lips and his scars and dark circles surrounding his eyes. Zhangjing and Dinghao glanced t each other and back at the male screaming "GUI AH!/ GHOST!" before dropping down as their legs were two weak to hold themselves. "Y-you can't see me ,You can't see ,You can't see me..." they both chanted. The male came closer to them raising up his hand "Yo Zhangjing-ge and Dingahao! what are you to doing here?". "H-he knows our names!" Dingaho quaked out. Then the same voice spoke "Ah it's still on! Ahem Sorry school but there is a problem with the electricity distribution box we are getting that fixed now. Sorry for any inconvenience, have a great Night!". All along those voices were from the speakers. Chen, Jackson, Mark and Ou Yang Jin were meant to check the electricity and inform the school but end up playing on their phones as they were discussing if the speakers would work or how half the school went out to eat hot pot while teachers stayed to mark assessments.

After the incident...

Zhangjing and Dinghao sat on the couch in the dorm lounge(1st level). Sitting opposite of them were 3 more boys. "It's all Nongnong's fault!" The green haired boy (who they recongised was Xiao Gui) pointed to the innocent boy sitting right to him. Chen Linong sat up straight hands out defending himself "W-hat?!" He exclaimed. "If you didn't put this make up all over me then I wouldn't have scared them!" Xiao Gui said in his loud voice. "Hey! You lost a bet, its what you get! Plus even if you didn't have that on I bet they'd still be scared of you" he pauses and turns to the two boys who just revived from a shock to explain what happened while Yanjun was laughing at the comment Linong made about Xiao Gui. "Stop laughing!" Xiao Gui hissed and started giggling too "Hey at least I scare people without trying". Zhangjing then thought of something "Lin Yanjun! What took you so long!? If it wasn't because of you and Chaoze taking forever to get food me and Lu Dinghao wouldn't have starved and gone outside" Zhangjing was fuming since he didn't get his food. "But you guys ran because of the speakers-pfft I can imagine that already, that must have been so funny ahahaha You were ahaha probably screaming for me Prince charminghaha..." and so Yanjun got beat up while 3 boys have made their way towards the stairs. "Hey do you guys have any food?" Dinghao asked. "Yeah brought some snacks on the way back" Linong answered casually "Oi lets have some noodles too and oh boiled eggs too! I'm sure Jeffery has some " Xiao Gui suggested. "Yeah we might need extra warm boiled eggs for somebody" Dinghao added. "Yeah" they agreed as they looked at Yanjun being hit by a thick book. "What did Yanjun say to Zhangjing again?" Chen Linong wondered. "Don't know" the two lied.

🎃Happy Halloween!🎃

Next Chapter should be updated Next week!