☆Chapter Twenty-One☆

•Library•2:00pm

Mu Ziyang could hear rustling noise coming from his table. He peeked at Bi Wejun sitting in front of him, Wenjun was quietly reading a novel and was listening to music through his earphones. Ziyang then looked over at the boy next to Wenjun, Quanzhe. Quanzhe had his head down scribbling answers on his math workbook. So it lead to the last suspect who sat next to Ziyang, Ling Chao. Ziyang sneaks his hand under the table and swiftly snatches a bag of 旺仔QQ糖(Wangzai QQ Tang) from Ling Chao . Ling Chao glares at Ziyang "Give it back!" he demanded. "No eating in the library Di Di , especially lollies" Ziyang said while shaking the bag of candies in front of Ling Chao. Ling Chao quickly stretched out his arm to grab it but Ziyang reacted faster than him and hid the packet behind his back. Ling Chao wraps his arms around Ziyang to trap him "Give it back to me~" he whined. Ziyang leans back tightly gripping the packet "No, Di Di you're going to lose all your teeth if you keep eating sweets" "I don't care, I don't care" Ling Chao continued to whine.

"Hey can you both stop and finish your work so then I can finish mine too. Deal your couple fights at home not here in a library when you're meant to be quiet" Wenjun complained. He came to the library with Quanzhe so they could finish their Chemistry homework but later Ling Chao and Mu Ziyang joined in since they had the same math class with Quanzhe and had group work to complete too. "Well sorry class president but your pet hamster is about to fall asleep, tuck him to bed or something this is a library not a house or hotel" Ziyang said half sarcastically. Ling Chao sits back up looking over at Quanzhe who had his head resting on his arm. His book was left open with the  all equations completed. Ling Chao punches(not so hard) Ziyang's shoulder "Don't bully Little Hamster, look he's already done all the problem solving for us". Ziyang puts his hand up in surrender "Okay okay then lets get back to work and stop eating" Ziyang says as he slips the lollies into his bag.

Five minutes later Zhengting joins them. He grabs another chair to sit on one side of the rectangular table next to Wenjun and Ziyang. "Ziyang do you have your book for biology?" Zhengting asked really hoping Ziyang did because he had asked almost everyone in his class like Xinchun, Justin, Chengcheng and Ruibin for their notes but unfortunately they all handed it to Zhang Yixing for him to mark their work, and they can't get their notebooks back since he took them to South Korea with him. Ziyang shakes his head "Nope I gave it to Zhang Laoshi" Zhengting slumps into his chair. Ziyang just silently watches Zhengting until he thought of someone "But Li Junyi got his book back since he handed it earlier than us, you can ask him" he suggested. Zhengting sits back up, the movement almost knocked over Wenjun's pile of novels and study books. Zhengting whips out his iphone scrolling down his Wechat for Li Junyi's contact name.

 Zhengting whips out his iphone scrolling down his Wechat for Li Junyi's contact name

"Wenjun ,Ling Chao did you guys write anything else in History?". Ling Chao looks up thinking back to their last class "uhhhh..." Wenjun then cuts in "We had to copy a page of notes from the board about the Chinese Military history. I'll give them to you later it's in my dorm" . Zhengting nods and theb notices sleeping Quanzhe "Awww he's sleeping, must be tired" he cooed. Zhengting almost was about to pinch Quanzhe's cheeks but Wenjun was faster and quickly smacks Zhengting's hand away "You'll wake him up" he whispered. Zhengting pressed his lips while caressing his smacked hand thinking: "Honestly how long is he going to hide?" .