☆Chapter Five☆

Auditorium

Sunday 10:15am

Ding Zeren p.o.v

"Room A32 Zhang Yankai , Zhou Yanchen and Wang Linkai"

My ears perked up as I heard the familiar name and saw that familiar cute face.

I couldn't believe it. Though I haven't seen him for years I still recognized his bright white teethed smile. I'm shocked! He's alive! Where has he been all these years!? Why didn't he come to find me or told me he was alive!?

"ZEREN!" Xinchun shouts interrupting my thoughts.

"What?"

"Hurry up we're in Room A33"

"Oh coming!" I quickly catch up to him.

End of p.o.v

The Yuehua boys reached the 3rd floor . They walked past students( who were still finding their rooms)and stopped when they found door "A33" and "A34" their rooms were oppostie to each other they gave each other a last goodbye. Wenjun, Xingchun, Zeren and Quanzhe unlock Room A33 while Zhengting, Chengcheng and Justin enter room A34.

Zhengting enters the room he immediately spots a short boy with brownish blonde hair, thin glasses, plump lip and soft cheeks that he couldn't resist but to squish them.

"Nope, Zhengting, don't" Chengcheng yells panicking as soon as he saw the stars twinkling in Zhengting's eyes.But it was too late Zhengting's hands were already rubbing the poor boy's cheeks.

"Ahhhh! didi第第 don't worry Justin gege哥哥 will save you!"Justin screams as he jumps on Zhengting.

Though Zhengting was the warm mother of the group ,but he is surprisingly strong. Justin and Chengcheng were having a hard time removing Zhengting's hands from the little boy's cheeks. They finally pulled Zhengting far away from the boy.

All four of them are breathing heavily. Chengcheng starts "Zh-Zhengting..." he pauses to catch his breath " You need to get rid of this bad habit"

"What bad habit?" Zhengting asks trying to sound innocent.

"Squishing a random boy's cute cheeks!" Chengcheng makes chopping gestures with his hands as he says each word.

Zhengting: "It's not that bad"

Justin gives him the I-am-done-with-you look "The first time you met Quanzhe it took us the whole day to seperate you from him! He had a trauma for 2 days!".

Zhengting tries to make an excuse
" But it relieves my stress".The boy then speaks up shyly "Um...excuse me, are you my new roommates?"

Chengcheng turns to look at the boy remembering his existence "Oh sorry for not introducing ourselves I'm Fan Chengcheng, the blond kid is Justin Huang and the pinching cheeks one is Zhu Zhengting"

"I'm Qian Zhenghao ... Fan Chengcheng?... you're Ms Fan Bingbing's brother?"

"Yeah how'd you know?" Chengcheng asks surprised.

"I've been here for a year, and she mentions you quite a lot"Zhenghao answers.

Chengcheng was more surprised "Really?" Zhenghao nods. "Sorry for squishing your cheeks Zhenghao but you're too cute I just can't control myself" Zhengting holds his fists and wiggles. "It relieves your stress right? I don' mind it" Zhenghao replies. "Aww you're so sweet" Zhengting coos.