" Thanks love, designated driver I'm guessing?" I ask her so she can confirm my thoughts. She nods and smiles up at me which I return immediately since I absolutely love these girls and everyone else in this room. " Hey yo bruh.*Hiccup* What you been up to" Niall asks me coming close wrapping is arm around my shoulder looking at me. " Nothing bro but I think its time to call it a night" I say and lift him over my shoulder. Niall has always been a lightweight, never could last long when it came to alcohol and being sober while drinking it.

Since me and him are sharing the room I put him in his bed which is on the far right. As soon as his body comes in contact with the soft fabric he cuddles up to it going under the covers, and falling asleep immediately. I shake my head knowing he just went to bed with his clothes on without a protest. I turn around and immediately I'm engulfed in a big hug with their arms wrapped tightly around my neck and I look down to see Perrie looking up at me.

" Hey Y/N whatcha been doing since we've left" Perrie asks slurring her words a bit. I can tell she didn't drink a lot but she definitely had a few. " Nothing bubba but we should get you to bed" I say and pick her up, walking towards Jade. " Hey chipmunk can you take Perrie to her room and get her to bed?" I ask her since I know they're sharing a room (JERRIE sorry, not sorry) " Yeah no problem Y/NN see you tomorrow at the show" She tells me, I set Perrie down and give a quick hug to Jade, in which she quickly complied wrapping her arms around my neck. " See ya tomorrow at the show love" I say and give her a genuine smile. I hug Perrie once more before seeing both girls walk towards the door.

Once they reach the door I run up behind them so I can shut and lock the door because I'm pretty damn tired currently, " Goodnight Jerrie" I say once their outside " Goodnight Y/NN" They say at the same time before giving a small wave, going to the other side of the hall and opening the door with their keycard. I shut the door and lock it, walking back to the bedroom, noticing that 5 Seconds and the rest of the boys went back to their rooms. I do my nightly routine and head into bed turning off Niall's lamplight than going towards my bed, getting under the covers and cuddling up to them turning my lamplight off, only one thing on my mind before I fall into a deep slumber, " I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be interesting" and just like that I'm out like a light.(😉)

-------------------

I woke up to my alarm and first thing on my mind being, 'why wasn't it the boys that woke me up', until I hear the water running from the bathroom and I'm guessing Niall tried but over all failed. I get up slightly and slowly so I don't get dizzy and rub my face a bit to try and wake my self up more. I finally decide to actually get out of bed and stretch once I'm up on my feet. I need to burn a bit of time since Niall is still in the shower so I fix up my bed heading to my suitcase to pick out an outfit.

I decided on a normal white T-Shirt, Calvin Klein Sports bra and Gucci boxers, with a Leather Jacket, black Skinny Jeans and white Nikes. Once I've figured out my outfit Niall walks out with the white towel wrapped around his waist. "Glad to see you awake love, how'd you sleep" Niall asks me walking to get his outfit that was laid across his bed. " Fine, I slept fine Ni. You?" I ask him " Great even though I was a bit uncomfortable, because I slept with my clothes on" He says making me laugh, throwing my head back at his disgusted tone of voice. " Its not funny asshole" He says starting to laugh with me. "Ight imma hit the shower so you can change" I say getting up from the edge of my bed grabbing my clothes and a white towel, on the way to the bathroom. 

I walk in setting my stuff down, putting the towel on the silver handle bar. I set the water to just the right temperature and strip from my sports bra, Sweatpants, and boxers. Stepping into the shower letting the noise of the water running, and the feeling of the warm water hitting my skin, that's currently relaxing me, take over me.  Once I'm done washing my hair and body twice, I step out, after turning the water off. I start drying my body off, than grab the lotion rubbing it all over my body.