Chan

The night conceals his darkness. No one knows exactly who he is or who his men are. They're only active at night, attacking and destroying. Tires slashed, windows smashed, both car and house, people beaten, even bullets in the enemy's home or skull...

Chan was only 15 when he woke up with his parents lying on the bloody floor. At that time, he didn't know much about murder or burglars and immediately, in his mind, blamed one of his siblings. Because he didn't know which one did it, Chan left his home and cut off all contact with them. Now he knows who did it and is apologetic whenever he speaks to his brother and sister, though, or course, they have already forgiven him. His adolescent mind led him to believe something reasonable but untrue. When he left, he was on the streets for a long time before he found another who faced a similar dilemma. His name was Woojin. He was the same age as Chan, just older by a few months. Chan and Woojin looked for cheap places until they stumbled upon an abandoned warehouse. That is where they lived in and kept bringing in others.

Chan is 21 now. He leads a gang called Stray Kids, with nine members: Chan, Woojin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung (Han), Seungmin, Felix, Minho (Lee Know), Jeongin (I.N). Most of them lost their parents, the others lost friends. All are out for revenge.