Han

Han was awake when his parents were murdered. He was getting a "midnight snack" when the front door suddenly unlocked and opened. He didn't think much of it because his father usually came home late. But he was wrong to assume this time. Han didn't know about the parental murderes of 15 year olds, so that thought was out of the question.  His neighborhood had a low crime rate as well, so he didn't think of that either. It wasn't until he heard his mother's blood curling scream.

It was suddenly cut off and he knew something was very wrong. He went upstairs to see what happened, only to see both his parents lying dead on the bloody floor. They had both been stabbed in the chest and abdominal area.

Han ran in terror towards his room to grab his phone. Once he got it, he quickly ran downstairs and out the front door, only to run into two tall males. He could easily tell who was older, by his look and his response to Han. The male asked him what had happened and then introduced himself as Woojin. He explained everything in detail, maybe even a little too detailed.

Woojin told Han not to call the police because there was a perfect place for him to go where, later on, he could get revenge for this. He liked the idea and agreed to go with Woojin and the other male, which he soon learned was Hyunjin, to the warehouse where he would meet and talk to their leader. (TaKe Me To YoUr LeAdEr, sorry not sorry)

A/n
So so so so so sorry that this took me so long to get published. I haven't had that much motivation lately and I didn't have many ideas. So to make up for it, I'll show you a few of the edits I've been working on lately. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

"I ship us" Felix about Changlix

HoT😳

HoT😳

I have more but they're kinda dark, sooo....
Again thanks for reading! Love y'all

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Were almost at 500 reads, y'all! OMG! Thank you so much 😭 Love y'all so much! 💜💜♥️♥️♥️💜💜