That's what I thought at that time and guess what? I was right. He was going to do something to me.

Time Skip

"Argh!" I let out a grunt as I got smashed into the brick wall once again. My breathing was heavy and I wanted the pain to stop, Jeno had been beating me for so long now. My head dropped down whilst I tried not to let my tears fall. I just sat there on the floor waiting for Jeno's next move. He grabbed my chin along with my cheeks harshly.

"You should've just agreed instead of running your mouth. Who do you think you are, anyway? You never talk but you think you can disobey me? Do you know who I am?" He said through gritted teeth. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I was angry. I pushed him off me.

"Who do you think you are?! Just because your part of a silly little gang with weapons and shit you think you can hurt someone else like that!!? You're insane!" I shouted him as loud as I could. That was the most I had used my voice for the first time in...years.

There was intense silence.

Jeno looked at me with wide eyes but there was anger in them. I quickly looked down only to notice something drippin' onto the floor. It was the blood from my lip. I looked up at Jeno before running away only to find the rest of his gang standing right there. They were shocked.

I stared at them for a second before pushing against and past them. They weren't too happy about it though. Someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "How dare you shout at one of my members then push us. What makes you think that you have the right to touch us-" I slapped Mark. His head turned to the side whilst looking down. "You're all pieces of shit"

With that, I slowly started running away. I ran all the way home with the same thoughts. 'that was the most I've ever spoken since I was 13...I can't be starting to change, can I? It's not because of those boys, no. It's just because it was necessary to say something...that's all...' Suddenly, I thought of Jeno.

'There's something different about that kid. Something out of place...' (a/n: his jam is out of place XD) 'shut up a/n'.

Eventually, I got home. It was hard to hide all my scares from my mum but I did it somehow. 

Dream POV

BANG

Jeno slammed his door shut as soon as he got to the Dream House. Without knowing, he shut the door on all his other members who were trying to talk to him about what happened. They looked at each other surprised.

Mark sat down on the sofa with all of his members following him. There was a rage in Jeno and surely in Mark. They all sat in silence looking down waiting for Mark or anyone to say something.

Mark sat with his arms resting against his thighs and his face resting on his hands. Leaning forward in thought as his hands, along with his fingers, covered his mouth. He had his eyebrows scrunched. He was deep in thought, anyone could tell. The bad thing was that he was also angry but as a leader, he had to take control instead of storming off like Jeno.

Suddenly, he sat up and sighed, causing his member's attention to go towards him. "We have to do something. We can't let ourselves get down that easily," When he said 'down' he didn't mean in emotions as in sad or anything. He meant power and control.

In the 3 years that they had been together as a gang, no one had dared to shouted or touched them before and now that someone actually dared to, they weren't going to let them go. Especially if that person is a girl. They can't embarrass themselves by not doing anything, except shouting, to a girl who actually thought she could stand up to them like she had a choice.