Working with you?

Yoongi:well anyways come with me.

Y/n:I'm trusting you why?

Yoongi:cause I can easily kill you if you dont

Y/n:ok ok jeez

*he took me downstairs and showed me around introduced me to everyone but he stopped in front of a door*

Yoongi:do you like torture?

Y/n:if its for a could reason it amusing

Yoongi:good because down here is where most of the work halpens, we have torture rooms, hacking rooms, meeting rooms,  training rooms and my office.
And right now we are going to go to the torture room.

Y/n:why

Yoongi:well I'll tell you later..

*we went in and there was a set of torturing tools laid out on this marble counter*

Yoongi:pick one for me princess

Y/n:sure thing

*I gave him the bat and he walked over to the corner and dragged out a bleeding man, he staffed beating him with the bat until he was dead

*I gave him the bat and he walked over to the corner and dragged out a bleeding man, he staffed beating him with the bat until he was dead...it was pretty fun to watch*

Yoongi:lets go princess

Y/n:next time you call me that I sw-

*he pinned me up against the wall and kissed me.......am I blushing?*

*yah! I can't like him....at least not untill I know him better*

*he stopped kissing me*

Yoongi:*smirk* that shut you up didn't it?

Y/n:.........

*he showed me around and then we went in his office*

Yoongi:so I'm gunman tell you some things now and for some you have a choice.

Y/n:I'm listening

Yoongi:well for a starter no running away, your mine and I don't like sharing.

Yoongi:you have a choice to work with me or not to work at all and have free roam around the house.

Y/n:work

Yoongi:ok so all I need to know is if you know how to use a gun?

Y/n:nope

Yoongi:I'll teach you later

Yoongi:don't let anyone push you around in this house.

Y/n:even you*smirk*

Yoongi:I'm the exception to that rule*smiles*

*he told me what to do if j get lost in the house and he gave me every ones phone number and we went back up*