Chapter 9 - Tyler. What Did You Do?!

Start from the beginning

“Hey!” She replies, still working.

Us girls, man, we are the best multi taskers!

“I'm Shauna, from N2.” I explain, 

“Cool, I'm Ellie from E2! I'd shake your hand or something, but I'm a little busy.” She smiles, looking up at me.

I decide to lend a hand, “You need any help?”

“Sure do! The extensions are on the table, you can hand bits to me.” Ellie replies, directing my attention to a black table nearby, filled with products and hair extensions.

“Ok.” I reply, heading over to get some.

Once I’ve grabbed a handful of brown extensions, I head back over and just stand there awkwardly whilst Ellie occasionally takes bits of hair out of my hands.

Finally, the girl with cropped, (well, half long half short at the moment) hair decides to talk to me.

“Sorry I forgot to introduce myself before. I'm Miranda, from O2.” The girl says, looking at me by staring into the mirror in front of her, if she turned she would have some pretty askew extensions, so I can see why she is keeping still.

“Hey, I thought the instructor said there were no girls from O2 at this station.” I reply, knotting my eyebrows together. Am I in the presence of yet another, rebellious teen?

“Well, I snuck in, I couldn’t handle having short hair, it was so long until yesterday morning, it went down to my bum! When my stupid stylist woke me up and went ‘Oh we’re going to make you look like Louis!’ and then chopped off my pony tail.” Miranda seethes, if thoughts could kill, I’m sure her stylist would be dead.

“Oh wow, poor you...” I mumble a reply, trying to be empathetic, although, my stylists turned me into a Goddess. So I can’t really feel her pain.

Although I bet I would scream the whole of District N2 down, if my hair was chopped shorter than my shoulders. My face shape just doesn’t suit the pixie cut.

“Haha, yeah, but now Ellie is putting it all back! So hopefully, I’ll look normal again.” Miranda replies, trying to remain positive.

“Well thats a good thing!”

“Yup! She's lucky to have me!” Interjects Ellie, weaving in a new extension with her skillful fingers.

“I wonder why the other three from O2 aren’t over here, I mean Tyler doesn’t have to get extensions lucky thing. But I wonder where Paige, Caity and Allex are at.” Miranda questions.

Maybe they like their new short hair?

Who knows, I bet it’s a lot easier to wash.

“Oh Paige! I met her at the Lyrics area, she’s so sweet!” I reply, remembering the pixie cut girl.

“Mmm, she is.” Miranda agrees.

I nod, and chat with the two girls for a few more minutes, before I decide to meet some more competitors. Might as well check out the competition whilst I can.

“Well, nice meeting you guys! I'll see you later.” I smile, leaving the two girls, striding over to meet the other group here.

In the next chair a few meters away, sits a girl with honey blonde hair and it looks like she’s getting highlights.

The person doing those highlights is tall girl with slightly wavy brown hair.

“Vas happenin?” I ask as I walk up to them, using my no fail Directioner greeting.