26. "14 Days To Love"

title: 14 Days To Love
author: @PBPink
chapters: 16 (prologue + epilogue)
status: completed
site: wattpad

summary:
After years of waiting for him, he was finally back; standing before their eyes. He was in Konoha. And he was home - with his wife and daughter.

thoughts:
there is only one word to describe this story: heartwarming. everything about it is simply touching. this story centers around the perspectives of the uchiha family and takes place around the time after the gaiden arc. although there are a few things that have been altered, it still makes for a fitting read.

as mentioned, each chapter is dedicated to the family's perspectives, although it does switch up a bit within the chapter to fit the story. the transition to each point of view is remarkably smooth and serves as a great characteristic when reading the story.

what i love about this story is not just how well-written or planned out it is, but the plot is just as intriguing as well. the tale centers around the reveal of the uchiha's past. or, to put it differently, the unraveling of sasusaku's past relationship (as well as the uchiha's history) to sarada.

this book, like most i've read, portrays the characters as they are. it's not too OOC, and if they are, it fits perfectly within the story.

of course, like many fanfics, not everything's hearts and rainbows. if you're an emotional pleb like me, just be warned; there are many moments which can make you cry (as i did!). overall, i do highly recommend this book if you want to read something that is simple, yet ethereal.

have a good read!

deepintreble