29- Euphoria is the greatest feeling

Börja om från början

They ended up in the shower helping each other clean off, she was feeling thirsty and bent down placing his cock in her mouth, grabbing a hold of his hips she thrusted her head forward and back slowly, circling her tongue around the tip of his cock and pressing her tongue against the back side of his shaft as she moved his cock back further into her mouth.

His one hand pressed against the wall as his other hand rested on top of her head, trying to watch her work his cock with her mouth, the more she worked it the more his cock was pulsating, his head leaned back and had closed his eyes. The pleasure of her wet mouth working his cock was getting him more excited, his moaning and groaning turned into grunts as he started releasing himself.

"My God Ainsley..." He moaned out as she stood up grinning ear to ear.

"How was it?"

He let out a groan, wrapping his hands around her waist he lifted her up and pressed her up against the wall. "That was fucking amazing." He whispered pressing his lips against hers.

Feeling him grow hard she wrapped her legs around him giving him access to her pussy he thrusted himself inside her.

Holding on to her tightly as he carefully thrusted trying not to hurt her, as he had her up against the wall.

Clinging onto him she rested her head onto his chest, his thrusts harder and faster had them both having an orgasm and releasing together.

Lowering her down slowly, she nibbled onto his nipples and moved her lips back to his. "I needed that." She smiled. "Thanks."

****

Christian had to go to work for a little while and left Ainsley back at home. She wanted to call her parents and give them the news. After about an hour of calling she finally got a hold of them and explained how she was getting married and that she was also pregnant.

She was happy to hear that they would meet them at their destination and was also happy to hear them tell her that they wouldn't miss her wedding nor the birth of their grandchild. She was their only child and felt bad that they hadn't been around for her for a couple years.

Ainsley was on cloud nine after talking with her parents, she called Kalina and asked if she would like to go out wedding dress shopping.

Kalina met Ainsley at her house so that they could drive together.

"Gosh I'm so excited! I can't believe this is finally happening!" Kalina says excited as she drove them to the first wedding dress store.

"I know, I can't believe it either, and so fast." She giggled as she got a vision of Christian, making her insides dance as she thought about him and that he will soon be her husband.

"To be honest, I didn't think you two would make it this far, now you two are having a baby and getting married."

"I know.. can you believe that I almost didn't let him back in my life? I didn't think he was that serious, and after hearing everyone talk about him I thought that he was the biggest jerk that only cared about himself. He's completely opposite of that. He actually has the biggest heart, he's so loving and caring... he's perfect." She hummed.

They pull up to the first store, Ainsley barely could hold in the excitement and opened the door quickly as Kalina was parking.

"Hold on woman, geesh." Kalina laughed.

They were there for a couple hours going through the dresses and she had tried on a few that she liked. Making note of which ones she liked, she didn't want to chose to quick and wanted to make sure that she had the perfect dress wanting Christian to drop at his feet when he first saw her in her dress.