People usually say they liked my figure, wished they were like me but I don't buy that. At least I like one thing on my body. I have beautiful, big round backside, I got it from my mum.

I'm not really a good eater but I love cooking and my stomach protrudes a bit when I over eat then goes back to it's really flat position after an hour. I just don't know why I am not happy with my body. Am I the only one?

I remembered Jacklyn and Grace's presents because of the help they rendered me during my stay in Lagos. I quickly put them into my backpack lest I forget.

-----

After a few hours of sleep, I got up around my usual time, 12am so I can read.

Yawning, I stretched my hands high up in the air. Bringing it down with less force, I rubbed my eyes like a child, blurring my vision.

I dragged myself up lazily from my bed. Normally I don't always feel that way, maybe it's because of the long journey I had.

I shuffled towards my reading table where books were neatly arranged.

I sat in front of my laptop, opening it and then clicking on my WhatsApp to read the fresh notes sent to me by Grace.

The note was unusually too boring but I still read it anywhere. I am a reader who goes into detail reading so I finished around 3 o'clock in the morning.

I closed the laptop only to hear a bip sound coming from it.

"Who could it be now " I thought out loud.

On seeing the sender, my heart pounded.

For the first time Chris sent me an email. It read: "Good morning Eddy, I know you are awake by now. It's your usual reading time.... "

"How'd he know? " I said with surprise, fluttering my eyelids. " I mean he was always sound asleep when I'm awake and I tried as much as possible not to wake him up "

"....if I'm not mistaken. I wanted to thank you for coming for my convoc but I was too shy to say it so I'm thanking you now. And one more thing, you looked amazingly slendid that day, I loved it " he finished.

I couldn't believe it. Is this real? Should I reply or not? He was looking good too. No I won't, he has to know I'm really not into this relationship.

----

Next morning, I was surprised to see Chris waiting outside for me.

This guy is so confusing. Argh no, has he started performing the nicely husband duties since he's done with school. He can't be serious can he? Or maybe he's just being a good friend.

He came to pick me up for school, how childish I felt. He drove me to school in his car. Quiet but happy he looked.

I didn't watch him drive off after he dropped me in school instead I headed straight to the cafeteria before class.

Lectures never began yet because I was early enough so I took a seat close to Jacklyn and Grace. Our class was made up of only 39 students but we were divided into three groups mainly for practicals.

Anywhere today we are not having practicals but we are going to use the lab.

Both seemed excited to see me.

"Eddy? " called Grace, staring intensely at me.

"What? " I asked, looking at both of them as if I they've seen something on my body.

"Sweet heart you are looking fine.. Like a freshman " said Grace, looking at me from my head down to my toes.

I sighed and smiled a bit, releasing the tension on my shoulders.

"What happened to you? You are not even on makeup but you are looking this good hmm? " said Jacklyn

"Do you mind her, she hardly wears makeup. But Eddy what happe......" Grace was cut short by the cough that interrupted from the front of the class.

The lecturer arrived and lectures started immediately.

My friends and I sat close to the mini stadium at the center of our school. There we used an available Wi-Fi without permission.

Right there and then I asked a question which I horribly needed an answer.

"Girls, I heard of a girl whom at 19 got married recently and she is still in college. How the heck does that sound? " I asked with curiosity which didn't show off in my voice.

"Who? " Asked Grace, turning her face to me with surprise written all over.

"You won't know her " I answered, pinching my cheek lightly because of nervousness.

Why was I nervous?

"Wow she must be crazy. How can you.. How can.. Ha, no please " Grace waved her hand dismissively in the air at neck level making me feel worse.

"Is he rich? I mean the guy she's married to? " asked Jacklyn.

"Y-yes he is " I stuttered.

"Ehn, good. If he's rich then she need not to worry because wealthy guys tend to understand their young wifes unlike some men who would dump a whole lot of responsibilities on her alone " said Jacklyn.

Her words made my heart soothe.

"So if a guy comes and proposes to you now, you would just accept his proposal right? " asked Grace, looking a little angry now.

"I would spare no time on a good guy " answered Jacklyn, shaking her shoulders excitedly ignoring the fact that Grace was kind of upset.

"You must be crazy then. Don't you know the stress behind marriage. Imagine you with a child coming to school everyday and many at times the baby disgraces you during lectures..."

"So? " asked Jacklyn, looking annoyed now.

"Not only that, your husband will leave all house chores for you alone while your mates are having lectures and then still wants you to fulfill his dreamy desires when you are about to read at night and all that. At the end you carry over your courses, you still want that right? " Grace mocked

"Hmm, Grace let me warn you. There will come a time when even your closest friend gets married, you'll get jealous"
She says, relaxing on a pole close to her, bringing out her lip in an angry pout as she glared at Grace.

"Guys that's enough, I brought the topic but you guys didn't even let me speak " I said, trying to bring down the tension between them instead of galvanise them.

I still wasn't satisfied with their answer.

"So Eddy, what about your crush, almost haven't seen you two talk, is anything wrong? "asked Grace.

I bit my lip not knowing what to say to them.

"He's not my crush anymore, no one else is and no use talking to him without reason " I said with no streak of emotion.

"wooow, you have the heart to do that to that poor guy " Grace winced.

"What heart? Save your heart for someone better, don't mind her. It's a good thing you have no feelings for that.. that waster " Jacklyn bloated out. "He claimed he likes you but I couldn't believe it when he actually tried kissing me, yuck! " she gagged

I found myself laughing alongside Grace.

"Why are you two laughing like that?" asked Jacklyn with furrowed eyebrows.

"I had already known he was a flirt, thank God my feelings for him had faded away " I smirked

"The reason I'm laughing is, he's a flirt but how come he didn't see a better girl " she made a jest of Jacklyn but Jacklyn didn't seem to get the message.

The joke to me was terrible so I didn't find it funny. What if it was me in Jacklyn's place?