Chapter Five

(Reece POV)

George started doing some pushups, I didn't realise he was so strong. He did about twenty before he stopped and he didn't even look like it hurt a bit. He pulled his shirt off and threw it at me with a wink before continuing. He knew I liked it. Instead of doing normal pushups, he decided to add a clap in between each one. Please tell me how that is humanly possible. He stopped and rested on his knees, laughing. Shit, I said that aloud.

"C'mere," George said.

I went over to him and copied the shape he was in. He started to correct my shape, starting with my hips. He put his hands on my hips – well, half on my hips, half on my ass – and moved them so they were slightly below my shoulder line.

"You just wanted to put your hands on my body." I laughed.

"Very true." He kissed my cheek before moving my shoulders so they were directly above my hands. "Give it a go."

I tried and managed to do three with a clap before I collapsed on the ground. "Okay, I'm done." I laughed.

He laughed. I sat up and went back to the mattress. George stood up and walked to the bathroom door frame and held onto it, lifting his feet off slightly to see if it would hold him. It did, so he started to do some pull-ups. Fuck, that was hot. His body looked so good. He dropped down without even breaking a sweat. He turned around so he could put his hands into reverse grip and started doing some more pull-ups. His back was so muscly. His back arched slightly every time he did a pull-up, only making it hotter. God, the things I wanted to do to him. He dropped down again and started doing some crunches and sit-ups.

"Don't push yourself too hard, babe," I said when I noticed a sheen of sweat over his skin. Wait, did I just call him babe?

"This isn't as much as I usually do." He said without stopping. Judging by the smile on his face he noticed the 'babe'.

"Yeah, but you're barely eating or drinking, take it easy," I warned.

"Alright, I will," George reassured.

He stood back up and started to do some squats.

"Turn around, I wanna see your cute ass," I said, unable to stop the words from falling out of my mouth. Did I really just tell him I want to see his cute ass?!

George laughed and turned around, doing a few more before he stopped. "Squatting in jeans is really uncomfortable," George complained.

"Then take them off." I winked. What am I saying?!

George started to pull them off as he spoke, "Only because I know how much you're enjoying this." He said with a smirk before throwing his pants at me.

"I feel like I'm at some strip show." I laughed. "You keep throwing your clothes at me."

George laughed. "Am I doing a good job?"

"If you turn around then most definitely."

I don't know where this confidence is coming from but it's probably going to get me in trouble from George.

He laughed and turned around again. Once he finished he walked over to where I was laying down.

"Can you pass my pants please?"

"Nope," I said with a little laugh before I threw them a little further away.

He shook his head at me before leaning across me to reach it. As he stood up I pushed him slightly, making him laugh. God his laugh. I'd love to listen to his laugh all day. I reluctantly handed him his shirt as I sat up.

"I'm too hot for that," George said.

"Trust me, I know," I replied, eyeing his body.

"That's not what I meant." George laughed.

"I know," I said as I pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm all sweaty," George said as he tried moving away from me.

"Good." I kissed his neck.

"What's gotten into you today?" He laughed, sinking into me.

"I don't really know myself." I laughed.

"You're a dork," George mumbled against my lips before kissing me.

"A hot dork?" I questioned.

"The hottest dork."

I giggled. George lifted his legs over mine so he was sitting half on me and rested his shoulder in the crook of my neck. After a few minutes, I noticed his breathing pattern change.

"Thinking again?" I guessed.

George nodded. "Do you think anyone's looking for us yet?"

They had to be, didn't they?

"You said that Blake was with you when you were taken, yeah?" I asked him. Maybe Blake was our only hope of getting out. Lucky I had always trusted him with my life. I never thought that I would quite literally have to.

"Yeah," George said quietly.

"Then he would've told someone. He'll get us help, they will find us. They will." I wasn't sure who I was trying to convince at this point.

"Do you really believe that?" George asked, looking up at me this time.

"I do. I have to."

The room fell silent again. I started slowly moving my hand up and down George's back soothingly. After a few moments, George spoke again.

"Why us?"

I thought for a moment, but I couldn't come up with a logical explanation.

"Blake was with me, but they didn't take him. I'm glad they didn't, but why? What do they want with us?" George asked the silent room.

Tears threatened to spill, but I didn't want to cry. I needed to stay strong for George, for myself.

"I don't know," I said, my voice barely a whisper. I choked back a sob and fought back the tears. I would stay strong, I had to.
_________________________________________________________

A/N - I made the Monday update! blakesdarling may have had to remind me though... Prepare yourselves, things are about to get interesting ;)