Chapter 9

Amber's POV

........................

God why do Harry and Kirsten have to also go for a ride around the island. I run to the stable and see Kevin on the phone.

"Yeah Lila , Beauty , Cam and Diliah. Okay I'll get them saddled up and ready.Okay bye Bella " Kevin says into the phone and then puts it back down.

"Hey Kevin " I say as I walk over to his desk

"Hey Amber haven seen you around here in a while , dont worry I kept Lila in excelent condition " He says while pulling me into a hug. Kevin is 34 , he has a wife and a little boy. I have met his son once and he is so adorable. Kevin has brown hair and ice blue eyes. His son looks more like his dad, Kelvin than his mom, Mary.

"Okay cool I have come to help you with Lila and Beauty. Me and Brent are going to take them out for the day. " I say as we walk to the tackle room. I grab Lila's blue zebra print saddle and brown bridle. I walk over to Lila and put all of it on her. I walk out of her stable and see that Kevin is doing Cam's tackle. I walk back to the tackle room. I got beauty's tack which is all balck just like himself. I walk to his stable and see him snacking on some straw.

"Hey boy how have you been " I say , stroking his mane. I put on his tackle and walk out of his stable and go to the little office.I leave a note for Kevin saying that I'll be back soon. I walk back to my prision of a house. I unlock the door and rush upsatirs. I go to my room and lock the door. I walk to my closet and take out a pair of black denim high  weisted  shorts and a white crop top. I unlock my door and walk out of the house. I walk back to Brents cottage. I see him sitting on the bench outside. I wave and he waves back

"Hey Brent , the horses are ready, are you ready?" I ask him

"Yeah I was just waitin for you to come back" He sighs

"Hey are you okay ?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Yeah it's just that the girl I like has a boyfriend " He sighs and stands up

"Dont worry Brent , you will get a girlfriend soon. I mean who wouldnt want to date someone as handsome as you. I mean you have good looks and a great personality " I say and pat his back.

"Thanks Amber, yoou dont like me do you ?" He asks backing away a bit. I laugh and shake my head "Nah, i see you more like a little brother"

"Come on lego " I say and he lets a a small laugh and nods. . Once we get there I show Brent the shorse he witll be riding. "wow, shes stunning" Brent says. "Her names Beauty" . He gets on her and Kevin leads the two of them out of the stable.

"Wait for me I'm going to get Lila" I say and run to Lila's stable where I see Harry standing there giving her a carrot, "aren't carrots your friend, Louis' thing?" I ask with some attitude.

"Yeah " He replays",but that doesn't mean I can't feed the horses any."

"Okay well I have to get ready to go. I have somebody waiting " I say and lead Lila out of her stable. I quickly jump onto her back and put my feet in the steerips.

"Yeah I have to go and find Kirsten" Harry says walking away.

WHat does he see in the slut exept for double D's and a huge butt.

I give her a little squeese with my legs telling her to walk, she does so and I go to meet Brent outside.

"Ready to go?" I ask Brent.

"Yup, Lego" 

"ooi, thats my thing!! " I say.

"Oh well, lets go" he says 

"okay.

We both walk down the riding path.

******************************

sorry i know its short  i sorry i hope you liked it though