Chapter 8

Amber's POV

......................

After watching the 'Hunger Games' and 'The Note Book' Brent falls asleep.Why now I have to watch movies alone.I mean it's only two in the morning. Oh shit I have work tomorrow. I might as well fall asleep.I rest my head on the pillow and turn to see Brent sleeping peacefully.I grab my phone and quickly take a picture . Surprisingly the flash didnt wake him up.It only made him twitch.

I then put it on Instagram,

@blondie_911: @mrbrent98 looks so cute when he's sleeping #movies_with_my_best

I rest my head on my pillow again and manage to fall asleep.

==============

I wake up too the sound of my alarm clock.I reach for my phone and turn it off.I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes.I stretch a bit and then grab my phone.Ugh god why did I have to set my alarm for five.Oh thats right so I can get my work clothes and then walk to lobby to see who I have, for the day.

I swing my legs out of the bed and look at Brent. He looks like a little hamster. I pat his shoulder and then walk out of the cottage.I walk down the path until I reached my house.

I quickly unlock the door and run up to my room.I pull the door open and walk over to my closet. I look in the mirror and see my bruise is just about gone.I add some blush and then I pull out my work clothes they are absolutely disgusting.Okay maybe they arent that bad. It's a white scort and a white top with the resort logo on the left hand side.

I was gonna redesign the outfit when I turned twenty.But that was when my dad was still around.Im not sure my mother would remember that my dad promised me.

I slip into my white toms and grab my phone.I walk down the stairs just as I hear moans coming from the devils room. Gross.They are just gross.Once I came home ,after entertaining Taylor Swift , I found them doing it on the counter and then another time on the dining room table. I mean who would want to come home to that.

I walk to the kitchen and grab an apple from the fruit Bowl . I walk out the front door and to the lobby.I walk to the front desk and see Bella.

" Bella !"I yell

"Amber!" She screams back.I walk through the entrance way and hug Bella. She hugs back and then lets go.

"So Bella who do I have today?"I ask and sit down in the chair next to her

"Um" she pauses and types something on the computer. " Brent Revira " She says and I smile.I run out the door , but thank Bella first.I run to Brents cottage.When I reach the cottage.I stop and lean on the wall and try and catch my breath. After catching my breath I sneak inside.

I look at Brent and see that he is still sleeping.I run and jump on him.He sits up really quickly.Which causes me to fall flat on my butt.

" Ow !"I yell standing up.

" What are you doing here ?" He asks surprised.He stretches his arms and I can see his muscles

Amber stop perving over a 16 year old

My inner voice yells at me. I dust my scorts before sitting on the end of his bed.

"Well today I'm going to be your entertainer " I say and he immediately smiles

"Yay"

"Oh I have some friends coming down to stay for a while" He starts "I think you'll really like them"

"What time are they coming?" I ask

"They'll be here at 10"

"Cool!" I shout and jump up and down on the end of his bed. "What do you wanna do today ? " I ask jumping on last time and then falling back down onto the the bed.

"Do you have horses on the island ?" He asks with excitement on his face and laced through his voice

"No , no we dont " I sigh

"Thats so sad " He pouts

" Brent of course we have horses , we are a five star resort. Why would we not have horses" I say and shake my head.He can be so stupid sometimes. I mean what type of resort dosent have horses , cloth shops and our own mall , with an ice rink inside. Honestly we should be a ten star resort but unfortunately you can only get five.

"Yay!" He shouts at the top of his lungs

"Okay well I'll go and tell Jenna that we are going on a horse ride around some of the island , because if we were to go around all the island that would take at least three days. Cause it is frikin huge." I say and stand up "Okay well I'll be back soon " I say as I walk out the door.

I walk all the way to the entrance of the hotel and up to the desk where Bella is sitting.

"Hey Bells " I wave

"What's up with the new nickname ?" She ask and raises one eyebrow

"I dont know , well I just came to tell you that Brent and I will be going on the horses around some of the island. So could you please tell Kevin " Kevin is the horse guy on the island "if he could get Beauty and Lila ready please ?" I ask with the puppy dog face. Beauty is a male even though his name is kinda girly , he is completely black. Kinda like Black Beauty. Actually now that I think about it , I dont know why we didnt call him Black Beauty. Well Lila is grey and black. She is obviously a female and she is my own horse. No one else can ride her , unless they have my permission.

"Will do Ambs " She says in a giggle. Aaw I see what she did there. Now we both have nicknames.

"Okay well see you later today , bye bye Be-" I was cut off

" Hi Bella I want you to get two horses for myself and Harry here , to go riding around the island with. I honestly dont care what they look like , just get me the horses. K ?" Kirsten says in a rude tone.

"Okay but I need names so I can tell Kevin to get them in their tackle " Bella say giving Kirsten a glare. I have not yet looked behind me , because I know Harry will be standing there. Hopefully he doesn't recognize me from the back.

"Get them Cam and Delilah " I whisper to Bella and she nods at me , letting me know she heard.

"Am-Amber can I talk to you please ?" Harry asks and taps on my shoulder. Gosh , what did Jess say when you dont want to go with someone. Um oh yeah nothing. Jess usually gives me advice on how to get out of sticky situations. But she has yet mentioned how to get out of a situation like this.

"Um , I'm sorry but I have to go help Kevin with the horses " I say and rush off. As soon as I'm out of sight I run straight to the horse stables.