~~14~~

"mom? dad?"

They weren't tears of sadness in Minho's eyes , no. Tears of anger. He hates his parents , they kicked him out for being gay. Why are they at his house? he doesn't fucking know.

He clenched his fist "what do you fucking want?"

His mom rolled her eyes and looked at her son "our house is getting inspected , so we have to stay here."

she then looked down at Jisung "who's this? another gay?"

Jisung wantes to cry. Minho pulled Jisung behind him as if he's protecting the younger.

Minho thought for a few seconds then held Jisung's hand. "He's my boyfriend"

His mom was about to speak up but Minho didn't let her.

"if you have a fucking problem with him then i don't want to hear it. Not one of you will say anything to hurt him because he's fragile."

Minho dragged Jisung to his room , not forgetting to flip his parents off.

when they entered the olders room he almost immediately apologised.

"i'm sorry Ji.." He truly was.

"it's okay" Jisung whispered , "But.. do we have to pretend to be boyfriends"

"can you please play along?" He begged.

"what do i have to do?"

"all you need to do is make my parents mad. Kiss me , Be clingy , do whatever you need , Just until my parents leave.."

"alright.. but after they leave , i have to ask you something"

HI HI HIII !!
thank you for 1K !

^^

im sorry for typos i wrote this at 3am
i was going to make this sad but i got 1K reads and decided to do tHiS