He let go a bit to suck in my lower lip, nibbling it slightly before biting down on it softly.

I moaned silghtly at the sensation as he changed the kiss back into a full one, his tongue velvety in my mouth.

I was backed up against the shower wall slowly as his body came closer to mine. He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes before finally grinding his hips against mine hardly.

Some aspects of Brendon I don't think I'll ever understand. I mean, I found it understandable enough that I had woken up with a boner, but for him to be at it again already while his ass was still hurting? Perhaps it was simply the fact that I only had a bit more than a week left of being a teenager. The hormones were supposed to start calming down soon.

He ground against me once again and this time I met the motion with a matching one of my own, moaning loudly at the contact.

His lips were on mine again, but his hands had left my cheeks to settle on my hips, still moving, grinding, shooting sparks of friction through me.

I don't think a whole lot of time had passed when I was getting incredibly grateful for the glass wall behind me. My knees were buckling beneath me and my hands were shaking as I ran them down his chest.

His chin was on my shoulder by then, his hands against the wall on either side of my face, probably to stay standing. He crashed his hips against mine again and that was all it took. I came forcefully over our stomachs again with a loud gasp and pretty nearly slipped down the wall.

I managed to keep standing somehow, though, and reached out a hand to grab his erection to help him reach his high as well.

I was clumsy, my hands were still shaking, but somehow it still took nothing more than a couple of strokes for him to come as well, slumping against me as he panted hard.

Smiling, I put my arms around him, kissed his cheeks and despite my thin frame somehow managed to keep him standing.

A few minutes later we'd regained breathing and other bodily fuctions enough to pick up the washing cloth and quickly finish cleaning the now increased mess.

******

I was tying my shoe when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Hurry up, you two! The plane's not going to wait!" Spencer yelled.

"One moment," Brendon yelled back as he picked up his bags.

I finished up with my shoe and walked to his side, putting an arm around him again.

"I can walk, you know," he informed me with a teasing smile as he simply took my hand in his and laced our fingers together instead.

I smiled back, slightly embarrassed. I guess I had probably been babying him too much.

Then I picked up my own bags and started for the door.

It was the moment we exited that I realised that everybody would immediately know what had happened. It wasn't really as if Brendon could hide the fact that he was wobbling, and to a certain extent I simply had the feeling that people would be able to see it on our faces.

It wasn't as if I minded people knowing that I wasn't straight, or that I'd slept with my boyfriend; he could never embarress me. But at the same it had been such a deep and personal experience that people cracking jokes at it would do something to me. And so I was blushing, as always, because I knew they'd know, and, well, I'm not making a lot of sense, but that was the way it was.

******

In the plane the whole two-way-street of taking care of one another became extremely clear, I think.