Chapter 12

It must've been ten minutes into the 'movie' when I got out my cigarettes and lit one, desperately wanting something else to focus on for a bit. Not that I was disgusted, because I seriously surprised myself by finding it no worse than het porn. And I was reacting to it as strongly as I would het. This surprised me and emberrassed me to no end. Hence, the cig, which I focused all of my brain capacity on. Inhale, exhale, a shallow breath of regular air, inhale again, exhale, repeat ex number of times, flick off the ashes.

Focusing on something as completely routineous as smoking a cigarette got old quickly and my eyes were drawn back to the TV screen. And I think my face would've flushed at the view, but somehow I think my blood had headed to other places. Thank God for thick covers.

My hands were starting to experience urges to go places and relieve myself, but doing that to gay porn in front of another guy would just be too emberrassing, so I bit my lip slightly and focused my hand on holding the cig.

The moment I was done smoking the first one I lit the next.

Matt was chuckling from his own bed and I think I managed to blush a bit at the thought that he most likely knew everything about my predicament. But how on Earth could he be so cool and calm about watching this when he was the gay one?

"Just wait a couple of years and the teenage hormones won't be teenage anymore, which'll make it a bit easier to control," he replied, confirming my suspicions that he knew exactly what a certain bodypart of mine was 'up' to beneath the sheets.

So, I took another resort and closed my eyes to block out the images that were doing things to my body I'd never wanted to happen in a situation such as this.

But completely unbidden imaged roamed my mind as my eyes closed. The sounds were still there and since I no longer had any visual imput, my mind decided to fill out the blanks with something that was familiar. And in a rush that night came back to me, the memories tearing through me and making my breathing shallow and slightly too quick. A half-dark room, clothes strewn everywhere, two familiar shapes on a bed, lips on lips, dark chocolate eyes staring lovingly at me through a daze, hips on hips, the inexplicable feeling as he crashed into my prostate.

I opened my eyes with a gasp, managing to hold back as my member threatened to expell its load. I took a deep drag of my nearly forgotten cigarette and hurried to flick some ash off before it fell off on the covers on its own account.

A light sheen of sweat was covering my whole body and my erection was straining painfully against my boxers.

I decided the only reasonable thing to do would be to look some other way and think of things that most definitely wouldn't do this to my body... Spencer's grandmother when we were sixteen and on our way to practice in her living room and she opened the door in her underwear... cold showers... sleeping with my head resting on the edge of the toilet bowl for obvious reasons... Spencer forcing me to throw up... It was working!... The time when Brent had eaten ten burgers in Mickey D's for a bet... Callie all red and gooey when I saw her for the first time... Falling and scraping my knee as a kid, shit I always hated that one... That bet that had me kissing the ugly girl of my year in grade five... Kissing... Kissing Brendon... Doing other things with... SHIT!

Alright, was it bad to want nothing more than to disappear right at that moment? My member had finally relaxed, but my boxers stuck to my skin for obvious reasons and I was panting again.

Matt, though, had the tact not to laugh again and not to look at me as all the blood that was no longer otherwise preoccupied rushed to my face, giving me that annoying blush that came so easily to me.

After a moment of sitting there to regain control of my breathing and my shaking body, I finally got out of the bed and on insecure legs waded to my bag and found a pair of clean boxers, doing my best to keep them out of view from the other guitarist although I was sure he knew exactly what had happened.