Prologue

(Note;   The chapter image is not my drawing, i simply used it because it was amazing and it made sense to put it there as Izuku is coming out to Inko.  BTW Izuku's dad is All-might and that he will have One-for-All as his birth quirk and will develop a second quirk later on.   )

Izuku had been feeling a little different too the other girls at the daycare, he didn't feel apart of their chats on 'Barbie', never wore Pink or other feminist clothing and his hair wasn't like the other's longer hair. Instead he felt more alike with the boy's, he felt Blue, he joined in on sport's they would play, he wore Masculine clothes, he owned boyish toys and his hair was like a boy's. short.

His mother just figured out that he preferred boy stuff over girl stuff, so she let it go. But, it was only after one afternoon that she finally realized she never had a Daughter. As the bells ring the horde of children came out like the oceans tide coming in for prey, Inko stood, waiting for her 'Daughter' too emerge out of the sea of children like a boat out of a storm.

Finally spotting 'her' she opened her arms as Izuku hugged her back "hows my beautiful little girl?"she asked as Izuku laughed "don't be silly mommy!i'm a boy!". Inko looked at her child and let out an 'oh?' before she smiled "OK then, hows my handsome man huh?" as Izuku smiled brighter with happiness "Yay!" he said as parents looked at them.

Ignoring the stared she put Izuku down "then i take it you prefer boy pronouns?" she asked as Izuku nodded his head.up.down.up.down. Inko nodded as they walked to the car, parents starring on at the acceptance that Inko, their fellow friend accepted(easily) that her 'Daughter' was Transgender, and with that most Gay parents clapped and cheered "you go,Inko!" or "i'm so proud of you Inko!!" they waved and walked to the car.

 Inko nodded as they walked to the car, parents starring on at the acceptance that Inko, their fellow friend accepted(easily) that her 'Daughter' was Transgender, and with that most Gay parents clapped and cheered "you go,Inko!" or "i'm so proud o...

Once home, Inko called out to her Pro-Hero husband, Toshinori "hey hunny!are you home?" she called out as a young, handsome man came out into the view of them. "Yeah, i'm here ,love whats up?" he ask's as Izuku  hugs his leg "Hi Daddy!" he called and smiled as Toshinori smiled back, picking him up "hows my little girl-" he asked before he was cut off "I'm not a girl daddy!i'm a boy, daddy!" as he says this Toshinori smiles. "OK, hows my little dude  doing?" he asked as Izuku nodded he was happy.

"well what name do you want instead of Izukki?" he took a moment too think "Izuku!" he said excitedly "OK then, me and your dad will go to your day-care tomorrow and change that" Inko said as she hugged them and Izuku rejoiced.

Yay!my parents understand me!!