"You're welcome," he answered, smile growing on his face, the smile that once again reminded me why I was doing this and why it was worthwhile. He slowly got back on the bed, lying down on his side so we were facing each other, our faces mere inches apart.

Once again I turned to my extreme acting and bent forward slightly to press a kiss against his lips. I could feel his smile grow wider against my mouth, could practically feel the love radiating off him. And for some odd reason I did feel as safe with him as I always had. The only one who could really hurt me right there and then was me. But then again I've inherited at least one thing from my father: I'm extremely good at hurting me.

I was taken back from my mixed, strange thoughts a moment later only to realise that his tongue had run softly into my mouth again and was rubbing and carressing everything in its reach. This wasn't what had brough me back, though. His hand was down there again, stroking me gently.

"Bren?" I muttered against his lips only to break the kiss and meet his intense, brown eyes inquisitively.

"Let me make it up to you," he half-asked for permission, half-explained his actions, biting his own lip slowly.

The best way to make up for the pain would be to fall out of love with me, be happy again and stop touching me! I'd never say this, though, so I forced a slow smile and pecked his lips slightly again, but as he gripped slightly harder there was nothing forced over anything in the moan that crossed my lips or the way my eyes slowly started to roll back in my head.

He placed a peck of his own on my cheek before moving to a different position, his hand leaving a certain body-part of mine that had gone hard once again without my permission. I had a moment to wonder what the hell had happened and what had caused the sudden lack of contact before I felt his hot breath misting over my member. I realised with a start that he was going to give me a blow-job and in the two seconds I had to panic I nearly managed to get out the words that were to have stopped him. But only nearly. Any protest I had was lost in the drawn-out moan I expelled a next moment.

For the moment, though, it wasn't really full-on. It was more of teasing little licks and lapping that strained at my self-control. And somehow I was incredibly ashamed of myself for suddenly needing him to do it as much as I did. Finally I lost what restraint I'd been able to keep of myself, and my hips, apparently with a new-found life of their own, defied the pain and buckled up against him, earning me a surprised yelp.

Brendon looked up and sent me a shocked glance, and somehow I think it was in this moment I realised he didn't really have it all under control. His shocked reaction just then, his lubing mistake the previous night: it all added up to him being as inexperienced when it came to this whole thing as I was. In a way it reassured me, but at the same time it scared the shit out of me, mostly for his sake. If I was really his first... whatever I was... well, it'd probably hurt him a lot more if the truth got out.

I blocked out these thoughts and managed a reassuring smile. "Sorry," I muttered.

He nodded and put a restraining hand on my hip, pushing me down as he bent his head again, simply spreading seemingly coincidental kisses over my pulsing flesh before he finally took me in. He made a small gagging movement that somehow came through me as vibrations and made me shudder even as he fought to take me in further.

I reached out a shaking hand and grasped his near-black hair for support even though I was already more or less lying down.

He bobbed off a bit again, flinging his tongue around the sensitive underside in odd patterns as he fought to get his breath back. Then he deep-throated me, and this time it seemed to be even deeper than before and as he started humming as well the sensations became too much and I let go in his mouth with a warning that came so late that he wouldn't even have had time to get away if he'd wanted to.