14. YOU NEANDERTHAL

Start from the beginning

I took my purse, locked the door and started walking towards where Damon's car is parked

I took my purse, locked the door and started walking towards where Damon's car is parked. I was thankful that Ezra was not around that time. Else he would have for sure asked me million questions and followed me through.

A smile grew on Damon's beautiful sculptured face as he saw me coming closer to him. He got out of his car and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and got inside.

"You don't have to act all gentlemen type. I've seen the real you" I said once he got inside car and we took off.

"How many times do I have to apologize for being a douche towards your precious Mr. Philip?" he asked me. I said nothing just chuckled lightly. He starred at me for a moment and then shook his head smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he shrugged it off.

"Tell me..." I pressed him.

"You never make any efforts and yet I haven't seen a girl as beautiful as you."He said.

I didn't say anything because my stupid blush gave it all away so he continued. "Don't want to be mean or anything but any other girl in that crappy dress and minimal makeup would have looked like a witch. But you..." he signed. "You just really are something."

"Flattery isn't going to get you anywhere Mister." I said laughing. We were so engrossed in talking that I didn't even realize that we have reached our destination.

"Shall we go?" he asked me. I inspected the surrounding and nodded.

He got out of car and opened the door for me. He held his arm out for me and I greatly took it. We walked towards the restaurant. My feet froze once I saw on which restaurant we have come. My eyes bulged out in surprise and my lips were formed a perfect O.

"You bought me to an Indian restaurant." I gasped and he just chuckled. It's been ages since I had Indian food and I was craving for it. Gosh... I was really awestruck. I couldn't help but grin widely at him as I hugged him. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" I squealed in his ear and tighten my grip on him.

He laughed and hugged me with even happiness.

"I'm glad you liked It." he said shyly.

"Liked it? I love it!" I exclaimed as we entered the restaurant. As soon we entered the manager approached us and took us to our table.

I was probably looking like a retard because I was grinning. But I was so happy. "You better watch your wallet; I'm going to eat like a pig tonight." I said smiling goofily.

"I'd love to see that." he said smirking. Darn that smirk!

Soon the waiter came with the menus. Damon made me choose the whole meal, foodie that I am. I ordered almost everything that was on the menu. And last but not the least desert. We talked about many things during our dinner. His life, my life. I got to know that he plays piano and that was a huge turn on for any girl.