Chapter 7||

Here's another picture of James: (btw if you wanna know who this person is, it's @crypwolf from Instagram)

James's POV
————

"You're sleeping with me."

It took me a minute to actually think about what he just said and I ended up just starring off into space slowly nodding my head. "Okayyyyy...." I say, stretching out the letters as I spoke, still trying to take in what he just said. He just chuckles and comes closer to me, I'm still starring into space when he leans in closer to me and kisses me on the cheek and almost don't realize it.

I turn my head to face him and he smirks at my now very pink face before saying "You should actually go to sleep soon. You need to sleep so your body can get some rest and take the time to heal." "I'll introduce you to my betas tomorrow, if you feel up to it. Here, change into these."

He hands me some of his cloths, a baggy black tee and a pair of black baggy sweatpants. "T-thank you." I say as I take the cloths from him and attempt to get up off the but Alex is quick to stop me "You probably shouldn't try getting up right now. You may hurt yourself."

Hurt myself? That's nothing.

"Then how am I going to change?" I say while looking around the room at the clock again and thinking. Why do I have to be so weak? I'm such a burden. Aren't I? Alex looks me up and down, licking his lips seductively and smirks
"I'll change you."

Wait what?! "Y-you c-can't be serious." I manage to stutter out. He's probably joking. I hope. What if he sees my scars?! I know he or at least the nurse knows about the scars on my arms and wrists because they are all bandaged up but I've also cut on my upper and inner thighs and on my lower stomach.

If he sees those he may punish me. "Why wouldn't I be? You don't have to be so shy, I'm your Mate after all. You can trust me."

I think for a moment..... I really hope this doesn't backfire.

What can he do anyways? It's not like he'll hurt me anymore then my dad. I look up at him and the lower my head in submission and nod. He walks closer to me and kneels down on his knees in front of me. He starts to take off my pants and once they are off he looks down at my thighs and his eyes flash different colours.

Oh shit. He's seen them.

He up at me and I turn my head away, trying to avoid eye contact. He whimpered and my heart sunk. He caught me off guard when he wrapped his arms around my waist and places kisses the scars on my upper thighs. Once he has kissed every scar on my thighs that he can see he puts the black shorts on me. Next he pulls my shirt up above my head and tosses it aside.

He looks my torso up and down before lowering his gaze on the scars on my lower stomach. He places his head down on my lap and I can tell he's trying to calm his wolf down as his eyes flash different colours once more. I place my hand on his head and intertwine my fingers through his hair in an attempt to calm his wolf.

He feels less tense now and seems to be calming down. I wrap my other arm around his shoulders and hold him close to me. I hope he doesn't mind. I'm only doing this to help. I think.

Once he's calm he raises his head from my lap and stands up. He leans over me and places a hand on my chest and puts his other arm on the space beside me. He lightly but firmly pushes my torso so that I'm laying flat according bed. He crawls on top of me and places each of his arms on either side of my head.

My cheeks flush an even darker red, if that's even possible and he lowers his head to my lower stomach once again, kisses each and every scar in his sight. Once he has kissed every scar on my lower stomach he brings his head up to my face and we make eye contact. He looks into my eyes with dominating passion and I bare my neck in submission. My submissive omega side is really overwhelming.

Alex growls in approval and lowers his head to the nape of my neck and breaths in my sent before moving his head over to my ear and bites down on it gently. I by accidentally let out an unintentional whimper, by now Quinn is howling in joy inside my head from the contact and the sensation that came with it due to the Mate bond.

The sensation that I feel when he touches me is like sparks of warmth and sometimes pleasure (if he's touching me seductively manner) the feeling makes me feel protected, safe. Even though Quinn is literally trying to keep me in the position I'm and let Alex do whatever he pleases with us I manage to gain full control of myself and try to squirm my way out of Alex's hold.

But I don't get too far when Alex notices my attempt to get away from him and growls at me. I whimper and (to my surprise) he gets off me and gets the big baggy shirt. He carefully puts it on me (aware of my injuries) once my shirt is on he picks me up bridal style and walks over to the other side of the bed. He places me on the bed and puts the covers over me.

Soft...

Really soft!

This bed is even comfier then the one in the clinic! I didn't know that was even possible! Are all beds this comfy? No, I can't believe all beds are this comfy. I feel a strong arm wrap around my waist and I can feel my body being pulled against another. I yelp at first but then quickly realize it's just Alex.

I must have distracted myself with my thoughts so much that I didn't see him crawl in bed beside me! Omg omg omg
What the fuck do I do now? I can barely move around with the grip he has on me! "W-Why are you h-holding me?"

"One, I can't have you rolling around in your sleep because you'll make your injury's worse. Two, because you're my mate. Three, because I want to. Four, because your mine. Five, I love you."

He loves me?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to update more, I promise!
Word count: 1150
Cya cuties <3