Chapter 4: Same Face, Different Person

Eclipse POV

It can't be. This, this person looks like Shad. Wait. He was borrowing a body. Our worlds Aaron? "What are you?" He asked me. He still had red eyes but other than that, he was a human with wolf ears and a wolf tail. "That's for another time. Right now, we need to get out." I said. "Um..." He said, motioning to the cage. "Right. Sorry." I said as I went over and bent the bars with magic so he could get through. "Also, your friends kinda still can't look at me." He said. "Easy solution." I said.

I waved my hand in front of his eyes. Just one wave. His eyes turned back to their black colour. "See? Easy." I said. "Um. How did you-" I cut him off. "Like I said, story for another time. Let's go." I said. I then teleported the group away. Lucinda had taught me a bit of witchcraft back in our world so I could teleport people. Cool right? I teleported us back to the building where Zane and Kawaii~Chan are. Once we were there, Aph hugged Aaron. "How are you alive?" Aaron asked Aph.

"Eclipse." She answered. "Thank Irene you guys are back!" Said Zane as he and Kawaii~Chan walked into the main room where we were. "Wait, what do you mean by 'eclipse'?" Aaron asked. "Like a lunar eclipse or something?" He asked. "Actually, my name is Eclipse." I spoke up. "Wait, why are Vylad and Laurence here? How and when did they get here?" Aaron asked. "They aren't from this world. They aren't the Vylad and Laurence we know." Aph said.

"And how did Eclipse bring you back to life? How could she look at my eyes? How could she just undo the Ultima transformation and eyes?" Aaron asks a lot of questions. Jeez. "I don't know." Aph answered. "I'm a divine. Sister to Lady Irene." I answered. "But they said that you're your Aphmau's sister." Said Kawaii~Chan. "I am. She is Irene. Is it not the same here?" I asked. Everyone looked at Aph. "No." She answered. "What's a divine?" Asked Zane.

"Irene is a divine. They are blessed people. We have special gifts. Unfortunately, one of my and my sister's is immortality. We can be killed but we won't die from age." I answered. "Are divines normal in your world?" Aaron asked. "No. As far as we know, there are only 2 in our world. The only other one we know of is sealed in the nether." Answered Vylad. "So, divines can bring people back to life?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Well, I know me and sis can. I'm not sure if all divines can." I answered.

"Wait. So you're really old?" Aph asked. "Kind of but not really. I don't know how to explain..." I replied. "Anyway, that person with the white hair. Who is he?" I asked. "You must be talking about Michael." Said Aaron. "The one who can control people's minds?" I asked. Aaron nodded. "It slipped my mind but, you're supposed to explain the relic and purple eyes." Said Aphmau. "Oh yeah. Slipped my mind too." I said. "The what?" Asked Zane. "As far as I can see, her eyes are e/c purple." He added.

I showed him my purple eyes. "What the?" He said. "Yep. Please explain." Said Kawaii~Chan, also surprised and curious. "Well, it's part of me being a divine. I'm a special case, even for a divine." I started. "They are part of me that protects me. For example, they protected me from Michael and Aaron's eyes. They aren't even just for that. When my eyes are purple, if shows someone not to mess with me because they could get really badly hurt." I added. "And the relic?" Aph asked.

"Well, I'm not sure about mine exactly but a relic is very powerful. I know mine is powerful but that's about it. My sister, hundreds of years ago, created 6 other relics to protect mine. Having just one of the ones that Irene made could make even the weakest of people into one of the most powerful in an instant." I said. "Wow." Said Aph. "So, you're saying that me from another world can make such powerful objects?" Aph asked. I nodded.

"How was it decided who gets to keep these relics?" Zane asked. "Well, Irene decided it when they were newly made. She had 5 friends who she trusted with the relics. They became divine warriors. Divine gods. They go to the descendants of these warriors." I answered. "And who made your relic?" Aaron asked. "Apparently I did, by accident." I answered. "How do you even-" I cut Aph off. "I don't know. I decided I wanted to stop reading the diary." I said.

"The diary?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "My name wasn't always Eclipse. Like I said, age can't harm me. Hundreds of years ago, me and my sister decided to seal our memories and start a new life. That was after we lost everyone we cared about. They all passed. My name before was Y/n. I still don't have any of the memories from then. All I have is a diary but I decided it's best I not remember unless I need to. I sealed my memories for a reason." I explained. "That makes sense." Said Aaron.

Then, I saw people outside the door. Oh no! It's Melissa and Kim. I guess the relic brought them here too. I drew my sword. Aph and Aaron turned around to face Melissa and Kim. When Kawaii~Chan and Aaron saw Melissa, they seemed shocked. They must know a different her. "Don't be fooled. These people are from my world. They aren't good people." I said. They didn't seem shocked anymore. "We won't stop 'til we get your relic." Kim said to me. "You two as aren't worthy to be relic holders." I said in a cold voice.

"Relic holders? You mean they-?" I cut Zane off. "They are the descendants of divine warriors. They are also powerful." I said. "Stay back." I warned everyone. "You're seriously going to try to fight us again? You're so pathetic." Said Melissa. "You're the ones who are pathetic. Can't beat one person even though there's two if you." I said.

Why do they have to be here?