Chapter 4

So, I just really hated being so serious on that last chapter lol. So, Im going to try and make this more.....funny! I mean it just freaks me out that I could be so serious. Anyway, first year of high school! Yay!....and, it was...different. Lol. Like, Im fresh meat this year so basically I feel...like Im in sixth grade again. And, I feel short. And, that's weird since Im 5'7/5'8....but, I met people, and I freaked people out. A usual day at school basically. So here's chapter 4.....yay!

___________________________________________________________________________

It smelled like heaven. Wait no, scratch that....it smelled like marshmallows. No, no...that's not it. Wait! It couldn't be! I sat up in bed, with a smile plastered on my face. It smells like bacon!

I quickly untangled myself from the bed, and started to do my happy dance. Right when I was in the middle of doing the running man, I heard a chuckle from behind me. I turned around slowly, with red cheeks and a sheepish smile. There leaning on the door frame was Chris smirking at me.

I stood up straighter, and put on my pokerface. "Beautiful weather outside." I said casually and Chris laughed shaking his head at me. He walked over to me, with his dark brown hair slightly messy, which made him look more sexy. His ocean blue eyes locked on me.

He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a quick peck, even though I just woke up and my breath probably smelled like a dogs rear end. Hey, it's not my fault that I don't have mint smelling morning breath....I blame society. Anyway, I pouter when he pulled back too soon so I pulled him in for another kiss, when a throat was cleared.

Who else could be in my house. This early in the morning. I turned my head and there standing outside of our room door is the unforgettable, loud, and outgoing....Fiona. She was smiling at me, and I nervously smiled back. Why is she here? Did Chris tell her?

"I made breakfast. Bacon actually and-" I ran towards the kitchen, faster than that gold medalist runner could. Okay...maybe not that fast, since Im pregnant and all...but, you get the gist.

There sitting on the dining table, in all it's glory was a lovely plate of bacon. I looked up at the heavens, "Thank you." I whispered, then I sat down and basically scarfed down the bacon. Fiona and Chris came in and saw my stuffed mouth. Chris smirked, while Fiona shook her head. After swallowing I shrugged,

"What? Im eating for two now." I said smirking. Fiona gasped and basically jumped towards me, "What did you just say?!" Crap. I looked around, and then down at my plate of bacon. I quickly stuffed my mouth, and looked over at Fiona. She frowned, and I gave her a signal saying I couldn't talk.

She turned to Chris, while I silently laughed in my head. He sent me a quick glare and then turned to his mom with a smile, "She said she was....eating for two. That's what I was going to tell you. She's pregnant." Silence. That's all I heard after Chris spilled the beans.

Fiona looked between us, and then suddenly she squealed. She jumped towards me, "You're pregnant! Yay!" I sighed in relief as she continued to jump up and down.

"Im gonna be a grandma! Im gonna be a grandma. Oh, I hope it's a girl. If it is have you thought of a name? We so have to decide where to have the baby shower. Oh, Chris sweetie I hope she has your eyes. Wait, did you tell your father? He'll be so stoked! Hey! Slow down with that bacon Jamie-" She continued to talk, but to be honest she lost me at slow down with that bacon.

When I was finally finished with my bacon I turned to Fiona and took a deep breath, "I hope it's a girl too. If it is I want to name her Teagon. I hope she has chris's eyes too. No we did not tell Andy yet. Im sure he will be stoked....and I already finished the bacon, can you make more?" She stared at me with a look of disbelief,