Fall.

Warm, golden sunlight filtered through the leaves of burnt umber and dark mossy green, leaving dappled spots of the rays of sunshine on the leafy Forest floor. The tall, brown tree trunks stretched up towards the sky, reminding him of a muggle tale Harry had once told him. The gnarled, bent, intertwined trunks twisted around each other, giant roots protruding from the hard, cold ground, reminding him of the beanstalk from in the tale. Draco sat on the dirt covered ground,amidst the fallen leaves and broken branches.

"You know, I saw Hermione yesterday. She dropped by, interrupting my class by the way, just to make sure I'm ok apparently. Completely ruined my cold and emotionless rep, the Minister for Magic showing up with a muffin basket." He grumbled lowly. "A student smiled at me!" he cried in horror. He fell silent and watched more leaves flutter to the ground as a particularly strong gust of wind whistled through the mountains trees, adding more leaves to the thin layer already littering the grassy Forest floor. "Autumn is almost here." Draco murmured. "Another year almost over and done with." A melancholy aura passed over the silent clearing. Draco sighed and leaned his head against the trunk of the tree he was sitting by.

Draco closed his eyes. He revelled in the rare silence, before a buzzing from the pocket of his robes interrupted the peace. He sighed and got up from the ground, brushing off any trace of dirt on his robes, and fixing his already immaculate hair. "Duty calls. I'll see you tomorrow, love. I love you." He whispered the last part softly and with those departing words, he left the clearing, walking away from the small, marble tombstone bearing the words:

Here lies Harry James Potter, friend, lover and hero.

Happy Fall everyone? Anyway, hope you enjoyed. I absolutely loved the comments on the last chapter, honestly you guys are amazing, I was in stitches! And 20k plus views?!?!!?!??! Don't know how many people read these author notes, but I love you all!!!! Seriously, tysm! Oh, in other news, I got my hair cut!