SUMMARY & AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my lovelies! It's your girl Sierra with another story!

My lovely readers of OUAP(Once upon a Princess) would know that this is a prequel to OUAP.
However, this book CAN be read before OUAP if you're a new reader.

Just a couple notes.

1) As I mentioned in OUAP. Celayise is a made-up country. It's Russian and Latvian culture based.  Celayise's first language is English but because of culture, there would be a few foreign words involved. So if you see a few foreign words, or foreign phrases and currencies, it's based on the Celaysian culture.
For example: euros instead of dollars
football instead of soccer
*Very rare times you might see Russian phrases, but fear not. No need to rush to google translate or ask for a translation. I always provide context in the sentence or the following sentence.

2) PLEASE. No spoilers for OUAP.
Yes many of the characters from OUAP would appear in Picture Perfect, this is the prequel after all. But to my new readers who haven't read OUAP, I don't think they'd appreciate any subtle or blunt spoilers being made in the comments. So please please refrain from any comments that may spoil anything regarding the other book.

3)This book does contain triggering topics such as depression and suicide. As the book tag says, the message in this book is about freeing the stigma of mental illnesses and seeking help.

SUMMARY

"Baby be the class clown, I'd be the beauty queen in tears."

After a new addition to his family over the school vacation, Novobirisk High School's 'class clown' Isaac Hartley isn't looking forward to any more sudden changes.
That soon changes when the one and only popular Shaniah Evans- cheerleader and 1/4 of "The Clique" turns up on the first day of senior year, without her usual smile and surprisingly clique-less.

Soon enough, the unlikely pair discover that they have much more in common than being the school royals.

             COPYRIGHT
© 2018. Sierra BT.
All rights reserved. No part of this work or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.