"I know."
        It was his response.

"It's about you and him, right?"
        His head lifted up and eyes met mine.

I felt Jungkook'a hand touching mine, still on his thigh, and his warm touch almost lost my sanity from me.

"I know I agreed about you helping me..."
         Not even wanting me to speak for more, he stated it on his own...

"But he remembered everything, and now you're back with him. I get it, just by seeing the two of you sitting in front of me, I can say it in my own, Chaeyoung."
          The moment I heard my name from his mouth was one of the most devastating to hear for tonight.

I haven't heard of that tone before...
Especially with that voice toned like that calling my name.

"Chanyeol..."
         Was the only thing I had uttered.

"I won't oppose to this idea with you being with him. I know it makes you happy, I know you love him and so he does feel the same towards you..."
       I can sense his shattered pieces getting powdered.

"But let's stay friends, just like how we started. That's the best thing you can give back to me after all."
        I was a little surprise upon hearing that from him, I'm expecting him to be mad, or at least to say that he'll be distant but...

"Of course, of course."
        I answered and I felt Jungkook's hand tighten its grip on me.

I gave him a look...
Telling him not to interfere with it.
And Chanyeol noticed it.

"Don't worry, she doesn't like me anyway, so I won't be able to take her away from you. You see, I wanted to help her forget about you becayse you're no longer remembering her before, but now, disregarding me, she chose you once you got your memory back. And also even before, she had a hard time deciding to accept me because she can't live a second without thinking of you."
        Chanyeol spoke out for me, and it was a relief that he did. Jungkook's grip loosened.

"And as a friend, I just want you to remember one thing..."
       He leaned his back, composed himself and quickly changed his broken emotion to a stern one.

"You still have Tzuyu, don't you?"
       He asked, particularly talking to Jungkook.

I saw that...
It didn't get passed through my sight, the sudden change of emotion from Jungkook's expression. He was appalled hearing Tzuyu's name, and I felt nothing, because I was expecting it already.

"Look, I said I won't oppose to this relationship that the two of you have, but I think I need to say this, as a friend..."
        He glanced at me as he said that 'as a friend', which actually hit me a little harsh...

"But I think you need to settle things with Tzuyu first, just like how Chaeyoung is doing with me now."
         He hypothetically suggested, which I want to agree with.

Jungkook stared at him for a moment...
Seriously looking at each other, and just like earlier, it seems like they still don't like each other.

I am not expecting them to be close, or to like each other...but I want them to respect each other especially in front of me when I am considering both of them.

"Answers, Jeon."
        Chanyeol demanded and I know Jungkook wouldn't like that.

"Don't dictate me what I should do. I had thought of it, I know and I will cut everything I have with Tzuyu, I just need time to catch up."
        Jungkook answered, and his jaw clenched after stating that.

I'm scared...
I'm actually scared.

"It's fine, Chanyeol. It'll be."
        I whispered towards him, I know he's suggesting that because of me, because he knew that I won't like us keeping this as a secret.

"Oh, wow, I believe this is a table for four, may I seat with you?"
       But everything turned to be worse as I heard a voice approaching us.

My head tilted to the direction where I heard that voice...

My eyes widen at the realization...

"Shit."

"Tzuyu, why...why are you here?"

"I didn't know talking about the devil and it's coming after stating its name would be true."

💎💎💎

A:     Internet got bad yesterday so I wasn't able to publish this.