"They claim to be the first vampires." Phoebus was in thought before it clicked into his mind.

"So that's why he needed Mizael's blood." He muttered and his sibling turned to him. The vampires just stared at the three as they gave off an intimidating yet safe aura.

"Excuse me but I don't mean to interrupt your thoughts but what are you?" Reiji asked and the three turned to them.

"Immortals." The three said in sync and the vampires were shocked because they've never heard of immortal humans, unless they aren't humans.

"But I thought you were humans?" Yuma questioned as he stared at them and the three glanced at each other then nodded and stood up from the chair.

The brothers and Yui watched when the walked towards the other side of the large room. They watched in curiosity before the curiosity turned into awe as large wings on their backs.

Phoebus' jet black wings made him look as if he was the angel of death or something, Orion's wings made him look more beautiful and Tempest, he looked as if he was truly an angel standing before them.

"To be frank, we're guardians. To be blunt we're immortals." Orion said as he played with a feather in his hand.

He looked up and saw that all eyes were on Tempest. Tempest noticed them not too long ago and actually began to slowly hide behind Orion due to the fact he isn't used to being stared at.

"Ah! You're the singing angel we saw in the forest!!" Yui exclaimed and Tempest blushed when he knew that they heard him sing in the forest.

"Th-that...you must be referring to someone else." His older siblings felt pity for their little brother knowing how he doesn't like the attention not to mention when others know about him singing.

"Don't be shy!! We heard it!! You were singing so well!!" Kou exclaimed and the other just blushed more and fully his himself behind Orion, who sighed at his brother.

"He doesn't really like attention so please don't push him."

"Eh?! Why?! You sang so good though!!" Kou added and Tempest peeked from behind Orion.

"Re-really?" Kou gave him a nod and Yui did so too. Tempest still behind Orion gave the two a gentle smile.

"Thanks."

"DON'T FLIRT IN FRONT OF ME!!!" All flinched at Phoebus's loud voice and saw him glaring at them darkly.