Prologue

Tapping and heavy breathing could be heard as Yui ran as fast as she could with the brothers, both Sakamaki and Mukami, behind her as they ran. Thumping of paws against the hard ground could be heard as growls followed, wolves were chasing them down.

The brothers, even Yui would almost trip from a pebble or twig which made the wolves catch up to them faster.

The blood red moon was shining brightly in the dark reddish sky meaning vampires have lost their powers in this type of night and demons are stronger.

Unknown to the eleven running teens that a large castle like mansion stood tall a few feet away from them. However, not one of them noticed this because they were too coped up with running away from the large canines.

When the teens stepped into the land near the mansion, the wolves came to a halt from their chase. Letting out an aggravated growl at how their prey got away and entered an unknown yet surely dangerous territory.

The teens continued to run until they were out of breath and stopped when they realized that the wolves were chasing them no more. All panted out heavily as they gasped for air with their hands resting on their knees. The teens just glanced at each other before turning to continue walking in case they'd find another way out where they don't get greeted with wolves.

They continued to walked straight, with an eerie silence around them as they noticed how the dead and dark forest started to become bright and the reddish hue was gone.

As if a transition happened, they now were walking in a forest with a clear path, comfortable silence, fireflies everywhere and any possible sounds of the night could be heard.

They were all in awe as they watched the fireflies gather into one and seemed to be headed somewhere. The brothers could feel what the insects were feeling, the feeling of warmth, comfort, home and protection. It made them wonder what that feeling was and so followed the fireflies trail. Yui was confused with the brothers but followed them no less.

As they all followed the trail of lights that would often pass by a narrow path and they had to find another way. They walked and walked until they heard it, the sound of humming, no, the sound of singing. Someone in the forest was singing and their voice echoed throughout some certain parts of the woods.

The teens got closer and closer to the voice until they heard as if it was right beside them. A large willow tree stood healthy and tall with its leaves hanging, softly bristling against each other from the gentle zephyr.

They all nodded at each other and peeked from the leaves and saw what they never imagined would be in the forest.

Beautiful

That was the first word that came to mind as they stared at a white haired male with soft powder lavender eyes. What made him more beautiful was the large white wings on his backs. The beautiful wings resembled the wings of an angel, pure white of color coming to an ombre color of lavender on its tips.

Fireflies surrounded him and so did other creatures. A family of fox was cuddled up by the tree, two rabbits were out of their holes and sat by the males feet, and so on. The view of the male under the bright temperance of the moon made it more picturesque when a bunch of white lily flowers were surrounding him.

Yes, this male was certainly beautiful but what comes next won't be. Entranced by the beauty before them, they failed to notice the steel gray eyes that stared at them from behind.

Due to the person's presence unnoticed, they took the chance to knock out the eleven teens with a simple sleep spell to make them fall into the ground unconscious.

The thump of the bodies falling made the white haired male jump a bit and turned around, his soft colored eyes meet metallic eyes.

"You surprised me Phoebus."

"And you're being careless Tempest." The male known was Phoebus said as he stepped out of the shadows and looked down at the unconscious bodies. The beautiful male noticed the unconscious bodies and sighed.

"I guess I got too caught up in my singing that I didn't notice." Phoebus frowned at the male's response.

"This is exactly why I don't want you outside. Your lucky that these trespassers didn't look like they planned on attacking you."

"Yes yes. I heard you once, so? What're we gonna do with them?" Tempest stared at the teens in wonder and heard sounds from the small lake behind him.

The water slowly rose and swirled forming a mini water tornado then disappeared as a male with blue hair with eyes closed and had wings that had a bluish tint in them.

Opening his eyes as he landed his foot on the ground, mystic gold eyes clashed with steel gray and soft lavender. He looked down at the ground where the teens were unconscious and hummed.

"Some kids tried to kidnap Tempest?" He asked and received a nod from the ravenette.

"Hmm. We gonna take them in for questioning or..."

"We'll take them in. They could be harmless." Tempest told the gold eyed male making the ravenette raise an eyebrow.

"Harmless? The girl I am assured she's harmless but those boys don't smell human Tempest. They have the same scent as that man who placed Mizael into his deathbed."

"We aren't sure that he's even dead." Mumbled the azurette as he looked up the moon.

"We're still taking them in for questions." He added as he turned to Phoebus.

"...Fine."