Chapter 2

"Who are you to Tougo Sakamaki or should I say...Karl Heinz."

Both Sakamaki and Mukami brothers stared at the three boys before them as their eyes never withered to lower their glow.

Anger and hate could clearly be seen in their eyes as it glowed. The brothers and Yui noticed this but didn't want to say anything. But the brothers had to answer the questions.

"We're....his son's." Subaru said and the brothers narrowed their eyes at them.

"So you six are the murderer's sons. What a turn of events for you to be here." Phoebus said with venom as he glared at them.

"What about you? You guys seemed pissed." Yuma's asked in the stead of the Sakamaki's for they were on their knees.

"Just an acquaintance he had asked help for but that man betrayed us and even killed Mizael." Phoebus said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Mizael?" Most of them asked in unison and confusion.

"The eldest son, Mizael Iliosyne. He's the one in the portrait that you were staring at." Orion said as he sighed and eyes no longer glowing.

"Well for whatever the reason, we aren't at fault because we know nothing about whatever happened." Reiji said a bit rudely and Phoebus caught on but huffed as his eyes no longer glowed and so did Tempest's.

"I guess you're right about that. But we still despise that man so the next time you see him tell him that I want him dead and slap him for me too." Phoebus said as his childish side started to come out and the two siblings noticed this.

"Why exactly are you here?" Tempest asked before Phoebus could speak and embarrass himself with his childish personality.

"We were actually being chased by wolves." Kou said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Wolves? Like werewolves? Or wolves wolves?"

"The founders wolves." He answered to Orion's question and this confused the three males.

"Founder? Who are the founders?" Orion asked and Reiji spoke as he sat on the couch.