Author's Note

Hellllooooo cupcakes it's the Owner of this story, Coming back to tell you that I have gotten my life together and I am an official member of Dreame. I have free time again now to continue writing this story and to actually give you guys an actual ending but it will not end soon and this story will only be continued on Dreame's official website, so be patient with me guys and hopefully we can all enjoy when I publish the new chapter soon. To find the continuation of the story visit my profile and click on the link underneath my bio.

ALSOOOO Im going to be going through the story soon to edit the grammar lyrically correct so bare with me if you see changes.

Thank you all for reading this story, It's made very good progress as I always go back and Re-read the story again every time I start a new chapter.

Always feel free to leave me a comment or even email me any ideas for the new chapter and of course you will be promoted to that chapter in my honor of helping.

Always stay beautiful guys I hope to see you reading this story again soon.

So until then my lovely cupcakes, I hope you enjoy!

Email: nekishawesley@yahoo.com

*For more of this story please visit this link: https://m.dreame.com/novel/1975140.html (OR) follow _unorm on Dreame.com and look at my works!!

[!] COMMENT

[!] VOTE

[!] FOLLOW